Town of Salem #12

Gustav

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

here what i think.

omg or ferk is the GF.

omg or eagles(chatfan) are the arso.

either way I think OMG is a bad guy.

vote OMG

Ferk Is definitely not arso he was jailed and just got roleblocked last night so couldn’t have ignited. Ferk we all seem to agree if mafia (probably godfather) so we should all vote ferk.

Even if we are 100 percent confident OMg is arso, he just ignited last night and can’t harm us tonight. We should hang ferk today and then possibly omg tomorrow 

part of what @jhatty8was getting at yes, i was indeed transported. i looked at OMG last night because someone a few pages back said he had high defense aka was attacked last night. so when he said he was not i thought that was sus because why would someone randomly come out with that info. but either way i checked him and he came up inno which leads me to believe he is GF.

part of what @jhatty8was getting at yes, i was indeed transported. i looked at OMG last night because someone a few pages back said he had high defense aka was attacked last night. so when he said he was not i thought that was sus because why would someone randomly come out with that info. but either way i checked him and he came up inno which leads me to believe he is GF.

Arsonist also comes up as innocent FYI

but i think this might clear OMG of being arso. If you visited him and he ignited you would have died

1 minute ago, chatfan036 said:

Arsonist also comes up as innocent FYI

but i think this might clear OMG of being arso. If you visited him and he ignited you would have died

which is why i think he is GF. and you my friend are the arso. but i could be wrong we do have jeff and devise who havent said shit

which is why i think he is GF. and you my friend are the arso. but i could be wrong we do have jeff and devise who havent said shit

No i am 99 percent sure that ferk is gf because when he was in jail and roleblocked mafia did not get any kills, and according to jiggly spy will maf visits went down from 3 to 2 when he was roleblocked. And even if you think i am arso there is no reason to vote me until tomorrow since i would have just used my ignite

I am a Bodyguard. 

N1: Protected Berocka

N2: Protected Berocka

N3: Forgot to Submit my Night Action Because I'm a Noob and Was Up Late Too and Totally Spaced, I would of Protected Berocka although I may of just burned in the house with everyone else? I don't quite know how all that burning stuff works.

Rough night for town though. I'll join the squad in VOTING FERK, as it seems that's the indication here. 

No i am 99 percent sure that ferk is gf because when he was in jail and roleblocked mafia did not get any kills, and according to jiggly spy will maf visits went down from 3 to 2 when he was roleblocked. And even if you think i am arso there is no reason to vote me until tomorrow since i would have just used my ignite

if we trust our Spy, Ferk can't be GF. He was rb'd last night and according to Jiggly, Doomsday and Devise were visited. Only other possibility is if there's a maf in one of the ANY role spots.

Just now, jhatty8 said:

if we trust our Spy, Ferk can't be GF. He was rb'd last night and according to Jiggly, Doomsday and Devise were visited. Only other possibility is if there's a maf in one of the ANY role spots.

No there was 3 maf alive on night 3. One of them died night 3 but they still got in their night action

8 minutes ago, chatfan036 said:

@GustavMattias or anyone else who knows the answer. If someone visits the arsonist on the night the arsonist ignites, do they get doused and ignited that same night? Or do they become doused and not be ignited until the next ignite?

They're doused but if the Arsonist ignites, they don't die that night.

So, I've heard from both omg and Devise, and as I said I would, time to reveal. 

I am the Medium.

On N1, Barzal, a confirmed lookout, saw Devise, omg, and Osens visit Berocka. Osens is a confirmed lookout, and both Devise and omg claim BG. One of them is lying. 

6 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

So, I've heard from both omg and Devise, and as I said I would, time to reveal. 

I am the Medium.

On N1, Barzal, a confirmed lookout, saw Devise, omg, and Osens visit Berocka. Osens is a confirmed lookout, and both Devise and omg claim BG. One of them is lying. 

thank you doomsday, nice work. We should vote OMG tomorrow then.

Can you get the full wills posted for us of everyone who is dead? Particularly Barzal

thank you doomsday, nice work. We should vote OMG tomorrow then.

Can you get the full wills posted for us of everyone who is dead? Particularly Barzal

I am working on getting Barzal's, as he just told me N1. He was roleblocked/jailed N2, but N3 is critical to determining which of the two is the Arso. 

Mafia Counter to start:

1 Godfather

3 Random Mafia

Night One: All 4 mafia were alive

Night Two: All 4 mafia were alive. This is the only night Aferk was not jailed or roleblocked, and mafia gets a kill

Night Three: Jorg was hung during the day. 3 Mafia were alive to submit their night actions. Ferk was roleblocked, and Jiggly's spy will says 2 mafia actions were made. 

2 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

I am working on getting Barzal's, as he just told me N1. He was roleblocked/jailed N2, but N3 is critical to determining which of the two is the Arso. 

Let's confirm you are actually the medium. @Berocka jailed @Spartan on night two, and Spartan is still alive. Ask Berocka to mention a part of their conversation that Spartan would recognize to help confirm you