2014 World Cup

Victor

I don't mean to be bias, but Ghana is playing ridiculously dirty right now.

Don't worry as a neutral viewer I see it too. Flying elbows, scissor kicks to the face and overall whining.

Don't worry as a neutral viewer I see it too. Flying elbows, scissor kicks to the face and overall whining.

Glad to see I was not being bias, and I was actually articulating the truth. Ghana has been less dirty in the second half, but that initial half was just awful from a civil standpoint.

Seth you do need to calm down though, as much as it's a sport, it's on TV and they can't hear you haha.

It's the World Cup; the first one I have ever followed seriously, and the best team USA has had in years. Moreover, we might have just played the most important game for my country in the last decade. I am still jumping for joy in my basement.

I realize that but 10 posts in a row or whatever is excessive. At times you get too excited. I appreciate the enthusiasm and I applaud to pride, just cool it on the board posts haha (ex. Brock Lesnar etc.)

Last time I saw that big of a Grand Theft 3 Points was Chelsea/Barcelona in the Champions League semis the year Chelsea won it. USA had absolutely no business winning that game, but I'll take it

A win's a win at this stage, so take it while you can.We have to play the Netherlands next, so I hope the team has a psychologist on staff for post-game issues. I predict at least one red card and perhaps 4-5 yellows as we try to shut down Robben and RVP etc. It's possible they don't even play against us though, so maybe not. Oh well, the Hockey World Cup just finished this week, and Australia defeated Netherlands 6-1 to win the Gold medal...we'll always have that!

Fellaini can score?

Was by far their most dangerous player and he only played twenty minutes.

Keep the same backline and goalie and run with:

De Bruyne - Witsel
Mertens - Fellaini - Hazard
Lukaku
Edited by Advantage