Town of Salem #15

Gustav

1 minute ago, Devise said:

I wish I could but I can't as of right now. I will say, for those curious, that I have information on the potential of a town traitor but I am using my night actions carefully so I can be certain. Nothing happened to me on the first two nights but something did happen to me last night. I'll reveal my claim for sure tomorrow regardless as I'll probably draw too much suspicion if I keep it guarded. 

Jeez son you better have a good last will

1 minute ago, Devise said:

Also I don't think Berocka is a sus as he's being made out to be. I agree it could be a Jester bait. Do we have a good second option here? 

Barzal is the one who is sus atm and Hatty is a good 2nd option, but we're yet to get his claim.

17 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

Barzal is the one who is sus atm and Hatty is a good 2nd option, but we're yet to get his claim.

Does my N3 even matter at this point? I copied the wrong night's will.

N3: Flex:

Sheriff, Executioner, or Werewolf.

51 minutes ago, Devise said:

Also I don't think Berocka is a sus as he's being made out to be. I agree it could be a Jester bait. Do we have a good second option here? 

Yeah, I'd say we do.

Vigi will shoot Barzal @JorgTheGoat03

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

For what its worth, if Barzal ends up good, I believe that means Ptyrell is directly lying

nope, he is not lying, trapper is confirmed and he said that everyone who visited him were good, and I don't think it's a secret, I am 2nd lookout and Ptyrell was on Jorg N2. 

vote jhatty

Also what I must say, I went on omg and was transported, but if I see who visited OMG anyways, than he was visited by solas, claimed tracker, kinda interesting, because OMG was confirmed good yesterday but I am not sure, I am just dumb human being.

Just now, osens said:

nope, he is not lying, trapper is confirmed and he said that everyone who visited him were good, and I don't think it's a secret, I am 2nd lookout and Ptyrell was on Jorg N2. 

vote jhatty

ok then all this "proves" is that more people are lying (IF BARZAL COMES UP AS GOOD WHICH I DON'T THINK HE WILL)

Once again, not expecting this to be the case. Just want it to be clear that if Barzal was telling the truth, there are a lot of lying others rn. Not that I'm expecting that. 

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

ok then all this "proves" is that more people are lying (IF BARZAL COMES UP AS GOOD WHICH I DON'T THINK HE WILL)

Once again, not expecting this to be the case. Just want it to be clear that if Barzal was telling the truth, there are a lot of lying others rn. Not that I'm expecting that. 

I am just saying that there is 0 chance that ptyrell is lying, because trapper was killed and he was confirmed good, so there was 0 reason to lie about.

Just now, osens said:

I am just saying that there is 0 chance that ptyrell is lying, because trapper was killed and he was confirmed good, so there was 0 reason to lie about.

Ohhhh you right, I forgot he was killed. Maybe some TT shenanigans? probably not worth thinking about. 

4 minutes ago, osens said:

Also what I must say, I went on omg and was transported, but if I see who visited OMG anyways, than he was visited by solas, claimed tracker, kinda interesting, because OMG was confirmed good yesterday but I am not sure, I am just dumb human being.

That's very interesting. Solas, care to explain? I think I might know the reasoning, but I wanna hear your thought process.

Just now, BarzalGoat said:

Ty for voting off of me, who should I invest tonight then @JorgTheGoat03?

I had never voted for you Barzal in the 1st place iirc, tho investigating 1 of the 4 people yet to claim (Spartan, Hatty, Jeff, and Devise) is probably your best bet (prob not Hatty cause he's likely gonna be lynched and I can help direct who you target later).

2 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Ty for voting off of me, who should I invest tonight then @JorgTheGoat03?

doesn't really matter mate, you are getting shot anyway 😕 unless Jorg wants to call me off, but you've been caught in a lie from our LOs

5 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

@JorgTheGoat03to be clear, we are still killing Barzal tonight? He said he visited you N1 (after you claimed jailor) and our LO says that he didn't

Well this would sure be a waste of a bullet..... and your game .... I'd advise against shooting TI with a vig

3 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

@JorgTheGoat03to be clear, we are still killing Barzal tonight? He said he visited you N1 (after you claimed jailor) and our LO says that he didn't

Yes. And if he turns out to be a townie, then Pty is probably the TT.

1 minute ago, BarzalGoat said:

Well this would sure be a waste of a bullet..... and your game .... I'd advise against shooting TI with a vig

Well, atm things are looking bad for you. However, if you truly are a townie, then your sacrifice will not be in vain for we very likely know who the TT is (which is perhaps the hardest task in a TT game) and we will still have Hatter's vote tomorrow. Also, with the med claim, we can still find out your results.

21 minutes ago, Berocka said:

VOTE JHATTY

Why do people complain about being transported it doesn't change your results just the people who visit you.

I didnt complain, I was just confused if I see the same results.

Using an investigate on me would be a waste, can’t really say why right now, and it probably sounds evil of me, but it just wouldn’t be great.

Also can’t change colour on

my phone for some reason.

VOTE JHATTY

Edited by JeffD