Town of Salem #15

Gustav

1 hour ago, omgitshim said:

So based on what we know, there are 3 TI spots. Eagles was confirmed Psychic. Lefty's trap also confirmed that there are two Lookouts. That fills up those spots.

We still have 3 RT spots. We have a Tracker claim, a Sheriff claim, and another generic TI claim. That last one might be the second Lookout, but if not, that's already all our RT filled up.

Basically what I'm saying is we should have some good info coming out tomorrow or we may need to take a closer look. That said, people who are quiet/haven't claimed yet remain a priority. Current claims (not counting jailed claims since I'm not privy to them) have already filled up all the Town slots (aside from the potential Any) and while I'm sure not all of them are true (and likely the TT is amongst them), I guarantee at least half of the non-claimers are evil.

Well, my guess is that the generic TI claim (Barzal iirc) probably isn't the 2nd LO. This is due to the fact that there is evidence in this very thread giving info as to who the other one likely is. And you are correct, the claim list is just about filled with townies (tho one of them is the TT) so the majority (if not all) of the non-claimers are probably evil.

1 hour ago, bigAL said:

Can we get a list of non claimers?

"Spartan, Ricer, Mike, Hatty, Jeff, Devise, and bigAl" was my list from earlier today. So far, you've claimed, Devise says that he's staying a mystery (could be hinting at amne), and Spartan said he has no reason to be on me (maybe a cryptic crus/TI/TK claim?) and that he has no info.

While I may not reveal my claim tomorrow, I do have a very vital piece of information I'm waiting on revealing until after tonight's affairs for reasons I'll explain then. That's the best I can do fellow townies. 

FAKE GUSTAV NOISES....

The town has decided to yeet @JigglyGumballs. He was the MAFIOSO that turned to GODFATHER when doomsday died! You all know what I mean. 

No timeline of the next announcement because I'll be asleep. Pardon me if the thread isn't that interesting to read. 

List of living players (18): 

• Quik locked this topic

*Gustav noises again*

@Lefty_S died last night, at the hands of a JUGGERNAUT. He was a TRAPPER.

I'm off work for a bit now, so expect night phases to come more or less on time.

List of living players (17)

• Gustav unlocked this topic
3 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

Any info out of the ordinary? Also, @bigAL who did you RB?

I picked a random person from the non-claimed list, but they were in jail. I'm sure the jailor will give us some insight on them.

3 minutes ago, osens said:

well I don't know who I visited, if I was transported :D

According to the ToS wiki, transporting someone only swaps visitors of those who were Transported. So that isn't how it goes.

4 minutes ago, bigAL said:

I picked a random person from the non-claimed list, but they were in jail. I'm sure the jailor will give us some insight on them.

Well, I know who was jailed and their claim (cause I'm the jailor), but I wanna know who you targeted (just to make sure you aren't lying about who you RBed).

1 minute ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

According to the ToS wiki, transporting someone only swaps visitors of those who were Transported. So that isn't how it goes.

Well, I know who was jailed and their claim (cause I'm the jailor), but I wanna know who you targeted (just to make sure you aren't lying about who you RBed).

ah okay I forgot you were jailor, it was @Ricer13 that I aimed for

16 hours ago, Devise said:

While I may not reveal my claim tomorrow, I do have a very vital piece of information I'm waiting on revealing until after tonight's affairs for reasons I'll explain then. That's the best I can do fellow townies. 

About that info, care to share?

Just now, JorgTheGoat03 said:

Ok, good. Ricer claimed [REDACTED] in jail and I'm trusting him atm. We can always lynch him/have a vig (if we have one) shoot him if we have no other leads.

awwwwww yeah, I'm confirmed 😎