Town of Salem #15

Gustav

(for newer TOS players in case we have any, I counterclaim (CC) that I am a Town Killing (TK) role, which we only have 2 guaranteed, and we already have a jailor so only one slot left. It is possible that Jiggly or I could have gotten a random town (RT) role, but this makes things more tight in the claim space)

1 minute ago, MMFLEX said:

I AM SHERIFF! JIGGLY IS SUSPICIOUS! I was actually lucky enough to have already check Ptyrell N1, so checking Jiggly was easy to narrow down. Ptyrell was inno btw.

Vote Jiggly

I wanted to back this, because Ptyrell visited our Jailor last night, and if trapper says everybody who visited him were inno, then ptyrell is completely innocent.

VOTE JIGGLY

Ok lot happened to me.

I was transported

I triggered a trap

Aaannnddd

I am the Lookout.

N1: jorg - omg

N2: jorg - omg, lefty, and *** 

Lefty has got to be the trapper based off what I know. He said the other person is a good role so Im not sure if I should divulge who that is or not to protect them. Depending on what their role is. Either way, I can confirm them if needed.

So with Wentz dead we know his psychic readings are correct. Seals the deal that jiggly is guilty

VOTE JIGGLY

32 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

I AM SHERIFF! JIGGLY IS SUSPICIOUS! I was actually lucky enough to have already check Ptyrell N1, so checking Jiggly was easy to narrow down. Ptyrell was inno btw.

Vote Jiggly

I want to CC as TI but I think this is easy enough to 

VOTE JIGGLY

58 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Did you deserve the roleblock though? 

I mean I would say no.  I’m tracker.  No useful information right now either, honestly.

Based on the fact that @Ptyrell also claims to have been transported I’ll assume the two of us were transferred for the time being.  So he would be the target of the roleblock.

57 minutes ago, solas said:

I mean I would say no.  I’m tracker.  No useful information right now either, honestly.

Based on the fact that @Ptyrell also claims to have been transported I’ll assume the two of us were transferred for the time being.  So he would be the target of the roleblock.

I wasn't roleblocked

Spartan, Ricer, Mike, Hatty, Jeff, Devise, bigAl are all the people yet to claim (or even hint at something as far as I could tell). If all y'all could do so that would be much appreciated. Whether that be claiming your role outright, claiming your space (e.g. TK or TI), or hinting at something, I don't have a preference.