Town of Salem #15

Gustav

15 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

*Goooooooood mornin'

Good MORNIN'*

Anybody remember that commercial?

It's greeeeeeeeat to stay up late, good morning, good morning, to yooooou!!

Ahem... *resumes being dead*

WAWA IS GREAT

1 hour ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

I had a feeling that Spart was one of either the Jugg or a RM. But this just means that he is likely the Jugg.

aight I'll stick on him until instructed otherwise

2 hours ago, MMFLEX said:

Devise came up inno.

Damn right I did. I actually have to go back to digging for info on the TT. You should be able to gleam my role given my lack of a reveal until I have relevant information. So to answer your question directly @JorgTheGoat03 Mike was the one I had info on maybe being TT but was waiting on something last night to confirm, given he was killed my lead was thrown. 

1 minute ago, osens said:

fuck me I just realised something. I went on mike tonight, and he died. The only one who visited him was ricer. 

VOTE RICER ❤️

Aw shucks, I had a gut feeling that Ricer was fooling me with his Jest claim in jail. But imo we shouldn't kill Ricer cause that would initiate the 3 day countdown (assuming I understand the rules of TT correctly). We can just have Al RB him tonight and have me jail Spart (cause Jugg doesn't rampage at home). This means we can focus all our efforts at finding the TT.

10 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

Aw shucks, I had a gut feeling that Ricer was fooling me with his Jest claim in jail. But imo we shouldn't kill Ricer cause that would initiate the 3 day countdown (assuming I understand the rules of TT correctly). We can just have Al RB him tonight and have me jail Spart (cause Jugg doesn't rampage at home). This means we can focus all our efforts at finding the TT.

We should kill the jugg cuz if mafia kills aL then no one is stopping the Jugg 

1 hour ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

I've got a few more things that I would like to know. @Caboose30who did you target N3 & N4? @solas could I see your will (I just forget what happened which nights)?

N1 - eaglesfan, visited nobody 

N2 - tried to track omgitshim but I was roleblocked (also transported)

N3 - omgitshim, visited you

N4 - Barzal, visited nobody (was just checking in case he wasn’t jester)

I am not looking forward to looking for TT. Do they come up as sus to sheriff?

Also I hope I am confirmed to you all now. I guess I could be TT in theory but I'm not so 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

I am not looking forward to looking for TT. Do they come up as sus to sheriff?

Also I hope I am confirmed to you all now. I guess I could be TT in theory but I'm not so 🤷‍♂️

No, the TT is the exact same as a regular townie except they work for the maf faction. And yes, you are confirmed as vig (could still be TT tho, but so could anyone else)