7th Birthday Bash

sterling

Updates can be on Tuesday, I likely won't start the season until Wednesday.  Although I suppose I could start Tuesday if everything was ready to roll.  I plan on doing VHLM rosters tomorrow night, which will likely give me an ulcer, and then passing the torch to MapFreak, hopefully giving him enough time to update everything.

You heard it first everyone Updates will be done on the forum sometime tuesday possibly late into wednesday and Jardy will likely get those updates into the sim sometime thursday just in time for a double opening sim on Friday (after midnight Thursday night) my guess is 1st sim game gets posted around 1:17am Friday morning.

Edited by Mike

I'll announce the bonus now though since final updates are supposed to be tomorrow. You all get three TPE, but that's because you all got it wrong when you said Sterling Labatte, it was actually Mike Swatkowski

I can see why people might have thought it was Mike Szatkowski, but I doubt Mike Swatkowski was high on anyone's list

Edited by Hybrid1486

I can see why people might have thought it was Mike Szatkowski, but I doubt Mike Swatkowski was high on anyone's list

Probably only me and I told everyone on Riga that I was in fact the answer and not Sterling.  When he posted the question I was like hey I was #7 and looked for others thought it was me for sure till I saw Sterlings player and knew he meant him but It could go either way IMO.

I'll announce the bonus now though since final updates are supposed to be tomorrow. You all get three TPE, but that's because you all got it wrong when you said Sterling Labatte, it was actually Mike Swatkowski

Ya know, I mentioned Mike in my PM.

Probably only me and I told everyone on Riga that I was in fact the answer and not Sterling.  When he posted the question I was like hey I was #7 and looked for others thought it was me for sure till I saw Sterlings player and knew he meant him but It could go either way IMO.

Where the fuck was I? Not drunk again? Shit man I should probably get some help.

Here's the list: Link this thread to claim your points and if I missed you, post here.

7,000,000 + 3 TPE:
-Metis
-Lobo
-Gorlab
-Greggreg
-Travhave
-D_A
-Eaglesfan
-Munk
-Tyler
-Boom
-Seth
-Riggs
-EQ
-Flyersfan
-Molholt
-Otrebor13
-Ninetyfourgoalie
-Samurai7 (You're welcome)
-Spangle
-boubabi
-Sharpe
-James
-green
-Kendrick
-Sball
-Slobo
-Hustles
-Jamie
-Draper
-fever
-philthethrill
-Arcehole#1

-da trifecta

-Stamkos (Banned for sending me 8 PMs)

-ssda911

-Squinty

-Edgar

-Magenta

-Coach

-Romanseatdonuts

-Der meister

-STZ

-YEAH!

-smarch

-Advantage (banned)

-Device (tripled banned for believing sarcastic assholary)

-MF Percy Miller

-Jardy

-Victor

-higgins

-sterling

7,000,000:
-Instantrockstar
-Kachur
-Motzaburger
-Wastlund
-Tylar
-Seventy-four
-Frank
-bushito
-sandro

-stevo

-BL2Arcehole

-ArceholeByRamen

-d3vilsfire

-Toast

-muffins

-Tremblay

-Mapfreak

6,000,000:

6,000,000+3 TPE:
-Mike
-xdpark

-Fong

-Doomsday

-Hybrid

5,000,000+3 TPE:
-Corco

4,000,000 +3 TPE:

-lightning25

1,000,000:

I knew Szatkowski was #7 and made the conscious decision to answer the question with Labatte.

Now that we're done, can someone please tell me the one I missed?

I got the S7 Draft, Mag 177, July 7th Welfare, 20 in 20 #7, S7 Cup Championship, and Boulet's HoF Article