7th Birthday Bash

sterling

7 years in damn before u know it will be a decade and then we'll have our first member who was born after the league started that will be a weird but awesome moment.

We already have, kesler

Are you still re counting this and checking your PM's on Monday Sterling? As I've said to Higgins I sent you a PM with the answers on the 14th, and I'm not included in your other post so. 

Are you still re counting this and checking your PM's on Monday Sterling? As I've said to Higgins I sent you a PM with the answers on the 14th, and I'm not included in your other post so. 

Quit being so selfish, Devise. We are all trying to see what the bonus is, not if you did this correctly. ;)

I'll announce the bonus now though since final updates are supposed to be tomorrow. You all get three TPE, but that's because you all got it wrong when you said Sterling Labatte, it was actually Mike Swatkowski

Lies Sterling. You better be trolling me otherwise the PM system didn't work. Because according to my PM you have yet to read it! So either you didn't receive it or your being your usual sarcastic self. THAT IS WHAT I GET THOUGH FOR TRYING TO MAKE SURE SHIT IS ALL ABOVE BOARD! :P