My first full day in the VHL

Vat

My first full day in the VHL. So I was bored on a Monday morning (1 am) and wanted to play some kind of hockey game, I downloaded some games but every single one of the games had 1 problem that made the game very bad and that was a paywall, which could cost up to 10 dollars. after some more time of searching in the play store I saw an app called VHL. Both the logo and the name interested me immediately and I downloaded the game, I got very interested when it said that there isn't a paywall or a system that is p2w. After about 1-2 min of making my account and player, I got a notification. A contract, I was really surprised by how fast I got it and checked the name, Malmo night wings. For those of you that don't know Malmo is a city in Sweden with a hockey team, and I didn't sign, the reason I did not sign it was because they are rivals to my favorite team that I have been supporting since I was 6. So naturally, I ignored it and waited for like 1 min and got another contract offer and the team name was really cool so I signed it, I got signed into the Mexico city kings, honestly, with a hand on my heart, I think that is a badass name. The person who recruited me ( @Juice) messaged me on discord with a warm welcome, normally in a game that's totally new to me I had to ask a lot of questions, and when I mean a lot I mean A LOT. Due to this reason, I have been rejected by many communities before on other games, but @Juice answered question after question, which I think is a really nice way to welcome people to a community, I also got a lot of help from the discord channel with VHL related stuff and IRL stuff too. Today I played my 4th game as a player in the VHL, even though I haven't gotten a point yet I'm not surprised by it due to the type of difference between me and other players on the team.  But I'm still very pleased with what I have done, I have made a plan of what to spend my tpe on and in which order to I also learned where a lot of stuff is located due to searching for a while in the game and because I got help from @Juice. So to summarise my first full day in the VHL it would be that this is the most welcoming community I have ever been too and the concept is really fun and unique for me, it makes me feel like I really am a part of something big, a community I can try my best to help them and they will probably also help me in my career as my main goal for this career is to win any silverware or finish first place in any scoreboard at the end of a season or the most likely thing to happen, scoring a goal against Malmo nighthawks.

zorro pro.jpg

hey mate, welcome to the league, happy to see you around, i've really enjoyed your media spot, i like how you tell stories and the fact that it is your first media spot make this is fantastic, as you have a bright future, we all belive in you.

in the end this gets a solid 9 ot of a 10 keep it up mate.

Welcome to the league @Vatim glad your first day was memorable and amazing. welcome to the VHL Family its a wonderful place here and you will succeed greatly if you keep up that attitude. 

if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me or any of these amazing members.

Review: A solid first media spot. I enjoyed your process of you explaining how you joined the league and it's great to see a fellow league member helped you learn the ropes, and I'm happy that you shouted them out. My biggest complaint is the lack of spacing, making it a wall of text and easy to lose where your at. Separating it into three paragraphs would make it much more of an easy read. overall 7/10

On 1/29/2021 at 3:41 PM, Quik said:

Welcome to the league @Vat, very happy to see the warm welcome you've received and that you're enjoying it so far!

I see you're a fan of Rogle, so I'm assuming you're in Sweden?

Absolutly right

13 minutes ago, Vat said:

Absolutly right

Very nice! I don't know much about Rogle beyond a few Leafs prospects coming through the system, most notably Nylander lol.

6 minutes ago, Vat said:

yes he is very good, wait until Nils Höglander comes through in the cannucks 

Oh no, shhhh Beav will hear and have an explosion of happiness if he reads that 😂

5 minutes ago, Quik said:

Oh no, shhhh Beav will hear and have an explosion of happiness if he reads that 😂

Im going to look back at this when he shows the Nhl how to acctually do a lacrosse goal

Review- VERY GOOD first article and welcome to the league! This was overall great and I’m looking forward to seeing more! Keep up the good work! Maybe tag juice next time and space things out a little more but overall good article here!

8/10!