Theme Week Ideas

Quik

15 hours ago, STZ said:

VHL/NHL Comparables

You could do a list of players in the VHL that you correlate with the NHL. Could be past or present. Whether it be play style, success, team loyalty, toxic lockerrom reputation; you can definitely draw comparisons from the sim to real life. Graphics makers could use a Player render that they think draws comparisons to the player being showcased.

yes

dont know much about theme week but from i read about it in season 72 of the vhl im guessing it has stuff to do with the rookies and stuff and other stuff to suggest well in my personal thing is to have the notifcations in the portal so that way we just dont have to go to the forums to see our notifcations we can see ouyr notifcation right from the vhlportal.com another idea i had is of people first joining the league like me  thier should be either a 1. a tour of how to get around the site in video so that or just a quick access so with the quick access addtion you can jump to your team to view your teammates/playersand other stuff also alot further is probley the 2 least likey to be updated is end of season vhl/vhlm seaspn tpe so like at the end of the season award winners get some extra tpe with mvp getting the most and for the championship winners players getting some more tpe this is my suggestion to my other idea for tpe is tpe contracts you can still do the cash but on the side you can have a signing bonus of tpe or you can do it with the cash for signing bonus but you can also get paid in tpe depending on the contract say like i sign my 1.2 million contract but i either get a signing bonus of 500k or 3 tpe signing bonus or contract can go like this i sign the 1.2 million but i also get paid in tpe everyweek so i would get the 1.5 mil and says the contracts says 3 tpe per pay i would also get the 3 tpe every week to speed up devolpment of players a bit with also the practice the make would be the same at 12 so if you have 12 tpe your pay for it will be declined till you spend it also if your really valuable to your team they can offer the max tpe of 5-12 with the rookies making either 1-4 tpe a week the the tpe contracts work for everyone to develop a little faster and to keep members to comeback to the website and play the game

also since there are themes i and we are enterting the 76 season i say the a legacy theme of eiither the theme of champions from the 1st season to the current that or the legacy either has pictures if teams threw the years from and how it began or go super legacy and theme is every historic event for vhl

15 hours ago, assassin6898 said:

dont know much about theme week but from i read about it in season 72 of the vhl im guessing it has stuff to do with the rookies and stuff and other stuff to suggest well in my personal thing is to have the notifcations in the portal so that way we just dont have to go to the forums to see our notifcations we can see ouyr notifcation right from the vhlportal.com another idea i had is of people first joining the league like me  thier should be either a 1. a tour of how to get around the site in video so that or just a quick access so with the quick access addtion you can jump to your team to view your teammates/playersand other stuff also alot further is probley the 2 least likey to be updated is end of season vhl/vhlm seaspn tpe so like at the end of the season award winners get some extra tpe with mvp getting the most and for the championship winners players getting some more tpe this is my suggestion to my other idea for tpe is tpe contracts you can still do the cash but on the side you can have a signing bonus of tpe or you can do it with the cash for signing bonus but you can also get paid in tpe depending on the contract say like i sign my 1.2 million contract but i either get a signing bonus of 500k or 3 tpe signing bonus or contract can go like this i sign the 1.2 million but i also get paid in tpe everyweek so i would get the 1.5 mil and says the contracts says 3 tpe per pay i would also get the 3 tpe every week to speed up devolpment of players a bit with also the practice the make would be the same at 12 so if you have 12 tpe your pay for it will be declined till you spend it also if your really valuable to your team they can offer the max tpe of 5-12 with the rookies making either 1-4 tpe a week the the tpe contracts work for everyone to develop a little faster and to keep members to comeback to the website and play the game

this is the single longest sentence I have ever read. 

Good ideas!

On 2/1/2021 at 11:03 AM, bigAL said:

A SimonT theme week with the good, the bad, and the ugly. 

This is a great idea !!! I know there has to be some :CrosbyLaugh: content in the history books with mister SimonT over the seasons.... This might however be a tough one for 1st gen users (most specifically BRAND SPANKIN new users to write about assuming 1st gen users have never been exposed to STHS, writing a media spot about something you dont even know anything about is never good content lol ... I would LOVE to see a BigAL Series on this though ! i think you're onto something with this maybe a VHL.com article series ? Podcasts ? GREAT IDEA GROOVY  😎:morganglasses:

2 hours ago, assassin6898 said:

sorry for the long sentences i forget alot of times to put in my punctuation.

it's ok! i wasn't making fun of you or criticizing you! sorry if it sounded like I was

My automatic thought was "Who was the most influential in the early days of your VHL career" with going with the idea that we could write about the GMs or users who aren't even GMs that went out of their way to help guide you through the ropes and learning the weekly routine but most of  all who was the ONE (or two) users who when you  look back at the first day you created your player who is that helped you mold yourself into the member of the community you are today and especially 1st gens ! I know during my tenure in the VHL community there was a week very similar to this that was im not tottally sure and probably the exact same thing as this but along the lines of the theme being who had been the 3 most important people in your journey ? , i was thinking making the theme more of like what @GreenGato said regarding GM and AGM appreciation or even the Comish and BoG users that have helped , spreading love around the community especially with it being so close to valentines day giving thanks and showing the love to our dedicating users that helped us become and want to stay part of the VHL community 🎇

t has stuff to do with the rookies and stuff and other stuff to suggest well in my personal thing is to have the notifcations in the portal so that way we just dont have to go to the forums to see our notifcations we can see ouyr notifcation right from the vhlportal.com another idea i had is of people first joining the league like me  thier should be either a 1. a tour of how to get around the site in video so that or just a quick access so with the quick access addtion you can jump to your team to view your teammates/playersand other stuff also alot further is probley the 2 least likey to be updated is end of season vhl/vhlm seaspn tpe so like at the end of the season award winners get some extra tpe with mvp getting the most and for the championship winners players getting some more tpe this is my suggestion to my other idea for tpe is tpe contracts you can still do the cash but on the side you can have a signing bonus of tpe or you can do it with the cash for signing bonus but you can also get paid in tpe depending on the contract say like i sign my 1.2 million contract but i either get a signing bonus of 500k or 3 tpe signing bonus or contract can go like this i sign the 1.2 million but i also get paid in tpe everyweek so i would get the 1.5 mil and says the contracts says 3 tpe per pay i would also get the 3 tpe every week to speed up devolpment of players a bit with also the practice the make would be the same at 12 so if you have 12 tpe your pay for it will be declined till you spend it also if your really valuable to your team they can offer the max tpe of 5-12 with the rookies making either 1-4 tpe a week the the tpe contracts work for everyone to develop a little faster and to keep members to comeback to the website and play the game