(S78) D - Hard Markinson, TPE: 80

STZ

Better_Vegas.png

Steez, join Vegas bc I love you! We're gunning for a playoff spot and could sorely use a defenseman of your caliber. We always chilling, and I'm sure you know that. Come party out in Vegas! If you're interested in joining, quote and say "down to get lucky!"

-Spart

Welcome back STZ

I'm MexicanCow and I am the GM of the Yukon Rush. We are currently pushing for top 3 in the league and you could be that piece that gets us there. We're a young team who would definitely love some Veteran presence. You would be starting on the 3rd line, but you would be moved up in no time. 

If you want to join the Rush and help us make a run for the cup quote this and say "JoinTheRush"

I wish you all the best in your career.

Cow

Hey @STZ!

Mexico City could really use you in our push for the cup! I can get you 2nd pairing minutes with eventual special teams time. I think you would be a huge piece of our eventual success if you join.

Quote this post and say "acepto 🌮" to join the Kings!

Hey @STZ 

Miami had a 3rd pairing spot available for you with the chance to move up rather quickly. We are right in the mix in the playoff race and a solid Defensemen could really push us over the edge to become a real contender.

Its always fun in Miami and we would love to have you come join in on it. Quote this offer and “accept” and I will get you into the lineup ASAP!

Goodluck

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Hai @STZ,

More than 50 seasons ago, you drafted a wide-eyed rookie that proceeded to go on a memorable season that culminated with a Founder's Cup. That player... was me. Now, all those seasons later, I'm the one trying to recruit you. Funny how life works, isn't it?

If it's playing time you want, boy do I have it! I can offer you second pairing minutes, along with special teams roles as well depending on what build you're going for. But regardless, if you come here, you'll be getting plenty of minutes. 

If you'd like to join us here in Saskatoon, simply quote this post and reply, "#SaskyUp."

Best of luck with your latest player!!

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild 

Edited by Doomsday
Added full pitch

CdFeji5.png

Welcome back @STZ!!!

I'm Juice, and I am the Assistant GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you a spot as our Bottom Pairing to start, however knowing your dedication I know you'll work up the lines quick!

We are poised to be a cup contender this season and Mexico City would love to have you help kick the evil villain of the VHL aka the Houston Bulls! Although you are a frozen potato chip eater, you could help be the King to help lead the Kings to a cup before the upcoming draft and we would love to have you!

If you think Mexico would be the right fit for you, all you have to do is quote this post and say "accepto 🌮"!

@STZThanks for recreating. We'd love to have you on the Philadelphia Reapers. I'll have you know I've either had Benny Graves on my fantasy team or in my predictions list for the past 5 seasons. Needless to say I'm a huge fan and it would be great to have you on the Reapers. You'd get loads of ice time and help us make the playoffs and beyond!

Edited by DMaximus

I'd like to start off just by thanking all nine teams that reached out. I actually can't believe how on top of new creates you guys are; most of the offers were within minutes of me pressing "create". This was oddly difficult for me to choose, as you guys all have great enthusiasm for your team. I don't think I realized how many great members are VHLM GM's. I appreciate everyone's offer, and I look forward to the VHLM Draft with this much interest in my player.

Anyways, I do have to choose one. I spent quite a bit of time in the index this afternoon, looking at team builds, and how the players within the team are built. I have a vision for my player and I really think there's a particular team that will be fun to watch Markinson play on for the remainder of the year.

I'll be joining @Hylands and @Juice as a part of the Mexico City Kings!

Accepto 🌮

Thanks again everyone.

3 minutes ago, STZ said:

I'd like to start off just by thanking all nine teams that reached out. I actually can't believe how on top of new creates you guys are; most of the offers were within minutes of me pressing "create". This was oddly difficult for me to choose, as you guys all have great enthusiasm for your team. I don't think I realized how many great members are VHLM GM's. I appreciate everyone's offer, and I look forward to the VHLM Draft with this much interest in my player.

Anyways, I do have to choose one. I spent quite a bit of time in the index this afternoon, looking at team builds, and how the players within the team are built. I have a vision for my player and I really think there's a particular team that will be fun to watch Markinson play on for the remainder of the year.

I'll be joining @Hylands and @Juice as a part of the Mexico City Kings!

Accepto 🌮

Thanks again everyone.

I'll never bash frozen chips again.

WELCOME TO MEXICO CITY ❤️