Town of Salem #17 Eagles Madness Edition

eaglesfan036

UNVOTE CABOOSE I guess because we've got a lot of TI claims floating around and someone might have better info than just assuming someone is making stuff up...even though that could still be the case.

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

UNVOTE CABOOSE I guess because we've got a lot of TI claims floating around and someone might have better info than just assuming someone is making stuff up...even though that could still be the case.

Like I said I do apologize for the quick brain go brrrrr moment I had. I just woke up 30 mins ago and have spent pretty much that entire time talking to lefty 

2 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

If nothing else turns up, I do believe I know where we're going today. 

Explain.

2 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

Like I said I do apologize for the quick brain go brrrrr moment I had. I just woke up 30 mins ago and have spent pretty much that entire time talking to lefty 

It’s fine, Im not voting for you today. Maybe tomorrow, though, we’ll see how it shakes out.

Also, is there anyone who has not claimed yet?

2 minutes ago, NotSoGood88 said:

Also, is there anyone who has not claimed yet?

I can throw together a claim list at some point later today. I feel like we've got a couple but can't remember off the top of my head who.

Just now, NotSoGood88 said:

So, what I’ve seen, looking through the living players, is that @osens has yet to claim any sort of TI thingy, so, I’ll put some pressure on him and 

VOTE OSENS x3

Ricer also hasn't claimed anything, but he was at least involved in the discussion a bit yesterday. I didn't realize Osens was even in the game until you posted that

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

If our army of TIs fails to provide a viable lead, I'd be leaning towards that rather suspicious gaffe of his for a lynch target. 

Anything I ever say or do is susp to you. Next time I'll make sure to have my morning coffee before posting in here

1 minute ago, Caboose30 said:

Anything I ever say or do is susp to you. Next time I'll make sure to have my morning coffee before posting in here

Come on, man! Town of Madness is serious business!

Just now, Jericho said:

Ricer also hasn't claimed anything, but he was at least involved in the discussion a bit yesterday. I didn't realize Osens was even in the game until you posted that

Yeah, I had remembered sorta seeing Ricer out and about yesterday, I wouldn’t be surprised if he was SK. I also recall that Ricer was “preparing for what is to come” or something like that, and Gus (or someone) suggested he might be a dude who can’t do anything on N1.

@Ricer13, what’s yo role?

Just now, Caboose30 said:

I'm sorry I'm sorry! Also... what is the chance we have like 5 invests because of how this game is set up?

All I know is the only thing that isn't possible is duplicates of unique roles. 

Surprised there's not multiple transporters though. 

Just now, Doomsday said:

All I know is the only thing that isn't possible is duplicates of unique roles. 

Surprised there's not multiple transporters though. 

I'm thankful there isnt multiple transporters tbh

3 minutes ago, osens said:

Busy with life but ye im just here, i am not TI, sorry for inactivity but life happened. I would prefer not to claim but if you need me to, i can.

Yea, ya kinda need to, you’re the next to go if you stay quiet

Consort is real, I was roleblocked.

That's two Sheriff claims that have Devise as sus now, and with Redsus confirmed Tracker, he would be a 3rd Tracker (though knowing Eagles saying there could be like 3-4 Transporters at the start, that means less). That said, Jericho was seen at the scene of the first Mafia kill and could just be jumping on Mike's will. Was planning on tracking Mike to see if he was visiting or not.

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

Consort is real, I was roleblocked.

That's two Sheriff claims that have Devise as sus now, and with Redsus confirmed Tracker, he would be a 3rd Tracker (though knowing Eagles saying there could be like 3-4 Transporters at the start, that means less). That said, Jericho was seen at the scene of the first Mafia kill and could just be jumping on Mike's will. Was planning on tracking Mike to see if he was visiting or not.

True, though if anyone followed me last night or was watching Devise's place they can confirm my location from yesterday.

Leaving osens claim aside for now, I think we either go for Caboose or Devise today if we don't get more concrete evidence from other TIs. Caboose obviously for saying Lefty, Devise because either we have two Sheriffs or we out two evils for the price of one.