Town of Salem #17 Eagles Madness Edition

eaglesfan036

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

You realize YOU made that same argument about Mike like 45 minutes ago right? You of all people, given you're confirmed as town should want to hear both arguments from both liars and see which Carrie's more merit.

Did you bring me some silver? Did you bring a little gold? Did you bring a little bit of everything to save you from the gallows pole?

3 minutes ago, Jericho said:

You realize YOU made that same argument about Mike like 45 minutes ago right? You of all people, given you're confirmed as town should want to hear both arguments from both liars and see which Carrie's more merit.

You know for a jester you are trying very hard to not get lynched

3 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Ah yes, I love seeing which argument is Carrie-ing more merit lol.

But fr, I’m done for the day, we have a guy, let’s stick with him 

Just now, NotSoGood88 said:

Ah yes, I love seeing which argument is Carrie-ing more merit lol.

But fr, I’m done for the day, we have a guy, let’s stick with him 

Even if you're convinced it's me you should still want to hear what everyone else has to say for future days. You should care about why Mike lied about being a sheriff. You should care about why Gus lied about being a vet. These are both also confirmed. You should care about why Caboose was super sus yesterday.

You're doing yourself a disservice by not forcing them to talk. But you do you man, mafia is like 2 days away from their win, maybe 1 if they split targets with the serial killer again. Even if you were right about me this is an incredibly shortsighted move that will cost you later. You want all the information you can get.

Just now, Jericho said:

Even if you're convinced it's me you should still want to hear what everyone else has to say for future days. You should care about why Mike lied about being a sheriff. You should care about why Gus lied about being a vet. These are both also confirmed. You should care about why Caboose was super sus yesterday.

You're doing yourself a disservice by not forcing them to talk. But you do you man, mafia is like 2 days away from their win, maybe 1 if they split targets with the serial killer again. Even if you were right about me this is an incredibly shortsighted move that will cost you later. You want all the information you can get.

Silence can be more damning than the most grandiose speech. 

2 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Man you really are obsessed with me. Cant get my name out of your mouth.

Just now, Caboose30 said:

Man you really are obsessed with me. Cant get my name out of your mouth.

I mentioned like 4 names in that thread there guy don't take it personally.

I also made grander claims about Mike than I did about you.

19 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Mike & Gus are next, my boy. You just had the unluck of going first

On 2/23/2021 at 11:35 AM, Devise said:

Howdy all, activity really boiling in here now. I'll just confirm that I'm the Tracker.

Last night I decided for the sake of his first entry into the game to track Jericho. I don't know for sure on his Sheriff claim; but he did visit who he said he did last night, Berocka. 

We should have just lynched him right after this and avoided this whole debacle.

VOTE Jericho

Well much like my friend Devise I can see you won't be convinced and I'll accept that with dignity and grace.

But in the interest of having today not be boring as fuck I'll give my parting wisdom, which would apply as either town or mafia, since both need your serial killer.

Pay attention to that note, because Caboose is definitely your serial killer. His first reading involved outing people who were already suspicious according to the town. His second reading was totally useless and his third was just reconfirming his first reading. Pay attention to his bogus claims tomorrow to catch him in his lie.

You can trust this advice to be true since as a townie I would want you to find the serial killer or if I'm mafia as you claim the same would be true. You should remember this tomorrow based on tomorrow's results and make your moves accordingly.

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

Well much like my friend Devise I can see you won't be convinced and I'll accept that with dignity and grace.

But in the interest of having today not be boring as fuck I'll give my parting wisdom, which would apply as either town or mafia, since both need your serial killer.

Pay attention to that note, because Caboose is definitely your serial killer. His first reading involved outing people who were already suspicious according to the town. His second reading was totally useless and his third was just reconfirming his first reading. Pay attention to his bogus claims tomorrow to catch him in his lie.

You can trust this advice to be true since as a townie I would want you to find the serial killer or if I'm mafia as you claim the same would be true. You should remember this tomorrow based on tomorrow's results and make your moves accordingly.

Well, we want to keep Caboose alive 1 more night (whether he’s SK or not) so that he can kill Mafia. You also prolly wouldn’t be on the chopping block if you hadn’t entangled yourself in a bungalow of lies.

But we’ll (or I) keep this in mind, unless you’re SK

1 minute ago, NotSoGood88 said:

Well, we want to keep Caboose alive 1 more night (whether he’s SK or not) so that he can kill Mafia. You also prolly wouldn’t be on the chopping block if you hadn’t entangled yourself in a bungalow of lies.

But we’ll (or I) keep this in mind, unless you’re SK

Well not much I can do when Mayor Triggerfinger decides that with three equally busted liars that he wants to kill one without questioning the other two and he has half of the required votes. Doom's suspicions I get, and his logic is sound. Even Caboose's makes sense even if I'm not buying it. As a townie or as the serial killer he would push back either way. Yours seems pretty random, especially since you're the only confirmed townie with 100% certainty but if that's your move you'll have to live with it.

8 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Well not much I can do when Mayor Triggerfinger decides that with three equally busted liars that he wants to kill one without questioning the other two and he has half of the required votes. Doom's suspicions I get, and his logic is sound. Even Caboose's makes sense even if I'm not buying it. As a townie or as the serial killer he would push back either way. Yours seems pretty random, especially since you're the only confirmed townie with 100% certainty but if that's your move you'll have to live with it.

That’s me, Mayor Finger Triggered. 

But I gotta pick one. And we are at a point at which switching would fuck the whole town upside the head. And I’m a rookie of 2 games prior, none of which had me in as pivotal position as this, so I’m bound to fuck up

3 hours ago, Ptyrell said:

So im fairly certain that means spartan was roleblocked, which confirms him as not mafia. That means he is either town or the last neutral, but can't be mafia or SK. Can you confirm @Spartan?

can confirm was roleblocked

Just now, NotSoGood88 said:

What’s your role, though?

Need to know basis. Also Jericho could be the Consort, Gus is most definitely a killing mafia member since we can't have two vets. Who was the one who saw Jericho visiting someone? Need to know if it was a real TI.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Need to know basis. Also Jericho could be the Consort, Gus is most definitely a killing mafia member since we can't have two vets. Who was the one who saw Jericho visiting someone? Need to know if it was a real TI.

We’re exploring options, if you can get us any killer Mafs that would be great. I’m feeling antsy about killing off Jericho.

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Gus is most definitely a killing mafia member since we can't have two vets.

still not too sure about that with Eagle's Madness sadistic role list choices