Conference Semi-Finals, Game 5

VHL Games

• Beketov changed the title to Conference Semi-Finals, Game 5

This one is for the comments implying Prague was simply delaying Moscow's inevitable advance. There are two teams in this series, not one team and one roadblock. If you still advance, fair enough, but this is not a foregone conclusion, and we've proven that.

In any case, good luck regardless of which way this goes - it's certainly nice to be one win away though.

:prg:

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, diamond_ace said:

This one is for the comments implying Prague was simply delaying Moscow's inevitable advance. There are two teams in this series, not one team and one roadblock. If you still advance, fair enough, but this is not a foregone conclusion, and we've proven that.

In any case, good luck regardless of which way this goes - it's certainly nice to be one win away though.

:prg:

I mean I don’t know who those people really have been. I know at least the players of Moscow, or at least most of us, have been rightfully worried the whole time.

11 minutes ago, Beketov said:

I mean I don’t know who those people really have been. I know at least the players of Moscow, or at least most of us, have been rightfully worried the whole time.

Looking back on the threads, it seems like it's just Ricer - "1-1. Prague making us work for it! Let’s go Moscow!!!!!!" makes it sound like it's necessarily yours to work for, rather than a real series.