To New York:

C - Nicolas Caprivi 

RW - Godavari Yumalatopinto

RW - Alistar Graves

S45 1st Round Pick (Cologne)

To Cologne:

LW - Christoph Klose

RW - Xin Xie Xiao

I accept.  Yes, we are finally entering our hopefully quick rebuild.  Klose has been awesome for me in the last few years and it's always cool playing with guys you've never played with before.  Der Meister is a great dude and I hope I get to spend time on his team again in the future.  Fong..another guy I had never played with..awesome dude.  Not much more I can say.  He's been a member of my team for seven seasons now and he's been loyal and a great teammate every single day.

I'll miss both of these guys but I am happy to be getting back another awesome guy in Romanes who can lead my team into the future, along with a 1st that we can pack away for Season 45.

• Admin

Wow I was expecting way more for triple x and klose.

lol. Caprivi is basically Klose a season younger. XXX is a one-season rental and NY get a potential lottery pick (no Brookside or XXX for Cologne after S43).

I'm surprised Cologne traded Caprivi so early unless Devise recreates this season. I think he alone could have been worth a 1st when they had to trade him.

• Head Moderator

Back to EU I go!

NYA was my single experiment in NA's it was great being there with the Americans and being part of their long playoff streak.

Can't wait for another playoff run:)

Edited by tfong

I accept. Don't like having to give up Caprivi, but with losing Brookside after S43 the chances of me keeping a run without retooling is going to be tough. This trade ensures I get a high tier player for this season, and keeps my cap nice and free after the fact. I also get Klose who is a fantastic younger player who can compliment O'Malley for the top line.

Also another deal where I get rid of picks? Device hates picks. Or as Kendrick calls me in the locker room, Denise hates picks. :P 

I accept. Don't like having to give up Caprivi, but with losing Brookside after S43 the chances of me keeping a run without retooling is going to be tough. This trade ensures I get a high tier player for this season, and keeps my cap nice and free after the fact. I also get Klose who is a fantastic younger player who can compliment O'Malley for the top line.

Also another deal where I get rid of picks? Device hates picks. Or as Kendrick calls me in the locker room, Denise hates picks. :P

So you've just totally given up "Devise" have you? Don't like those that can't read take that away from you/Denise.

I let him know why that happened. In my computer (Mac) there is a built in autocorrect function. I've never cared to remove it so when I post his username is autocorrects to Denise. 90% of my posts are edited because the autocorrect fucks up.