Kesler

:rig: Riga Acquires:

Aksel Thomassen

Milos Denis

S45 :hel: 2nd

S45 :que: 2nd

:que: Quebec Acquires:

S45 :sea: 1st

I just want to thank Tyler for signing here in free agency a couple season ago, you were a great teammate with a great player. I wish I could have got you a cup in your time here but I wish you the best of luck in Riga.

To Frank I would have loved to have had Wolf and Thomassen together for one last ride but you are going to a great situation in Riga. I want to thank you for one, trading for me and getting out of Seattle and two, giving me the chance to GM a VHL team. You are a great member and was an excellent person to tell me what to do and not to do as a GM in this league and I think you for that.

Thanks Toast for the roller coaster ride. I accept.

Accept. 

We've had interest in Tyler and Frank since we considered moving 4th overall. We originally decided to move up to take a solid piece for our future, but this trade allows us get some future talent and improve immediately. Europe will be stacked, but we're going for it too. I'm looking forward to having a mix of youth and veterans on the Reign squad as we push for a playoff spot.

We're excited for this little push in Riga! Thanks for the back-and-forth brovy. Hopefully I didn't take too many years off your life. :P

:rig: :rig: :rig:

Edited by Toast