[S49] -- (S46) Jeff Hamilton

eaglesfan036

S49: $3 750 000 * NTC

You have heard everything that's needed to be said. You know who I'm chasing after and some of the deals which we are attempting to make. With you and a few other pieces, the cup is ours. The last few seasons haven't worked under previous management, but I can assure you Hamilton will reach new heights under me!

:sea:

(let's not let Calgary use you for trading purposes. You want a cup, not a 1st round pick @Sterling

Edited by Banackock

3 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

I have added a no trade clause to my contract, because I have no plans of trading such an excellent acquisition such as a good sir as yourself. I promise you I will not pull a Mike

thank you friend, I'm looking for a one year deal with a NTC for those GMs making offers

22 minutes ago, sterling said:

thank you friend, I'm looking for a one year deal with a NTC for those GMs making offers

S49: $3 750 000 * NTC

You have heard everything that's needed to be said. You know who I'm chasing after and some of the deals which we are attempting to make. With you and a few other pieces, the cup is ours. The last few seasons haven't worked under previous management, but I can assure you Hamilton will reach new heights under me!

:sea:

(let's not let Calgary use you for trading purposes. You want a cup, not a 1st round pick @Sterling

Edit: changed. Accept it.

:hel: 

S49: $3 750 000* (NTC)

Helsinki would love to reunite the Hamiltons this season. A lot of people assumed losing Clegane and Koponen would cripple us but we've managed to keep the core of our roster together and adding a player of your calibre to our squad will keep us in contention.

The New York Americans offer:

S49: $3.75M (NTC)

Your last two players have contributed hugely to the previous success of the New York Americans and it'd be awesome if you'd consider bringing Hamilton over for a third run with the team! 

• Admin
4 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

The New York Americans offer:

S49: $3.75M (NTC)

Your last two players have contributed hugely to the previous success of the New York Americans and it'd be awesome if you'd consider bringing Hamilton over for a third run with the team! 

last two? what disrespect!

Just now, Victor said:

Grimm Jonsson m8. NYA legend.

Oh right I see what you mean, I guess I worded it poorly. I was trying to refer to his current streak of him playing for Americans, hence why I asked if Bencharski was an American.