Town of London #2 - Attack of the Poms

Berocka

2 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Mmk. So Devise is the sniper.

1) He's saying he's an asshole that started the war.

2) That looks like Mark Wahlberg in Sniper.

3) Pat is shooting finger guns.

Devise is a real killer.

I think he's trying to say Postman. Kevin Costner was in a movie called the Postman, the second one is Death Stranding and 3....is Pat. Postman Pat?

Can verify he sent me a message last night but I can't verify the authenticity of his role since several can send messages.

14 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Devise is a real killer.

hahaha that was my first thought too.

10 minutes ago, Jericho said:

Can verify he sent me a message last night but I can't verify the authenticity of his role since several can send messages.

Not true! Could be the Owl but either way, sending a nighttime message that isn't an action is a pretty special thing.

I believe Rayz as Hacker. I now believe Devise (loser, not mayor) as Postman Regis Philbin, which leaves MMFlex's librarian learnings as Dooms the Sniper.

Now... do we not vote Doom, call his bluff, and let the maf hang their own? If he doesn't get hangman'd, he's confirmed bad. If he hangs, he's confirmed whatever. The only hitch is if he survives today, he's got the big gun. I don't know the roles well enough to know if anyone can rb him. 

When the sniper dies, another baddie picks up the gun. If we can neutralize Doom without killing him, we could prevent a few killings? I dunno what the play is here, but I'm sold on Doom being sniper.

fuckin' lee enfield using pom.

OR do we vote Doom, 

Honestly, you might as well either vote neither of me and Jericho, or both. If you vote both, you save the Hangman's actual target and hang the fake/Gustav message target. 

There's no real right option, it's all up to chance. 

1 hour ago, MMFLEX said:

Devise is a real killer.

A real "flex" on this one but hilarious that the Kojima video game starring Norman Reefus as a post apocalyptic mailman looks anything like Mark Wahlberg. Also, I have a no Wahlberg gif rule, which won't lift until he can move his eyebrows to convey more than one emotion. So never.

I think it's Doomsday as the sniper though so I'd be fine to vote that way if we decide.

Remember to use your local postal service today people, was empty yesterday.

Ok so as far as hangman goes, we have:

Doomsday - pretty confident in Flex's info that he's the sniper

- has been sentenced to hang: big brain play knowing the town will save anyone D2 and the maf can actually target a townie D3? probably.

Jericho - no info about him except he claims to be sentenced to hang.

- Dooms claims to have tracked Jericho to my house last night, but nothing happened to me. @Jerichoconfirm/deny?

- could be a Gustav play where he thinks he got hangman'd but didn't. Gustav was a new addition to the game this go around and I'm sure the game master is eager to give it a spin.

- could be a Jester play

- could have 2 hangmans? Who the f knows

I think I'm leaning towards not voting either. I think the HANGMAN BIG BRAIN hypothesis is making most sense to me. There could be two hangmen, but there's 7 evil roles and only 3 baddies (+ up to 3 ANY). I don't think the roles are doubled up. Jericho is either lying and wanting to be hung, or confused and Gustav'd. Rookie to the Town of London, I think he's Gustav'd. 

VOTE.... no one.

Voting no one will vanquish the true target of the Hangman, but spare the one who may have received a false message. Ultimately for the best if we think it's a big-brain play by the baddies. 

Legitimately no idea if this means I live or die... only the baddies do. If I live, I'll have another random town ability to use. If I die, town will have a better understanding of the situation, and perhaps whether or not Flex is being truthful. All we can do now is wait and see. 

Kind of fitting that the life of the Gambler is in the hands of the roll of the dice, eh?

2 hours ago, bigAL said:

Ok so as far as hangman goes, we have:

Doomsday - pretty confident in Flex's info that he's the sniper

- has been sentenced to hang: big brain play knowing the town will save anyone D2 and the maf can actually target a townie D3? probably.

Jericho - no info about him except he claims to be sentenced to hang.

- Dooms claims to have tracked Jericho to my house last night, but nothing happened to me. @Jerichoconfirm/deny?

- could be a Gustav play where he thinks he got hangman'd but didn't. Gustav was a new addition to the game this go around and I'm sure the game master is eager to give it a spin.

- could be a Jester play

- could have 2 hangmans? Who the f knows

I think I'm leaning towards not voting either. I think the HANGMAN BIG BRAIN hypothesis is making most sense to me. There could be two hangmen, but there's 7 evil roles and only 3 baddies (+ up to 3 ANY). I don't think the roles are doubled up. Jericho is either lying and wanting to be hung, or confused and Gustav'd. Rookie to the Town of London, I think he's Gustav'd. 

VOTE.... no one.

Can confirm I visited you, and that doing so would have kept you from harm.

7 hours ago, Rayzor_7 said:

Well I had hoped to get more time before being forced to unveil my role as I didn't get any good information last night. 

I am the hacker. Now that I am ousted I feel I'm going to need some protection tonight if we can spare some

Ok how many hackers can a game have? Because I want to cc this claim

24 minutes ago, Ty343 said:

Ok how many hackers can a game have? Because I want to cc this claim

According to the role list, nothing is listed as unique, so I assume it's possible to have multiple of something. What info did you get last night?

I intercepted 3 messages, which really just said that the maf would refer to others as roles, they were going to tag a certain person and call him names, and if the hackers knew who sent the messages

45 minutes ago, Ty343 said:

I intercepted 3 messages, which really just said that the maf would refer to others as roles, they were going to tag a certain person and call him names, and if the hackers knew who sent the messages

Can you post what that said? Is the person they tagged in the discord a maf or were they talking about tagging someone on the forum? 

but for real hackers, gotta use your other action. The baddies have hacked hacking by spamming, but knowing who the maf visited might’ve helped us with this hangman quandary 

46 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Can you post what that said? Is the person they tagged in the discord a maf or were they talking about tagging someone on the forum? 

but for real hackers, gotta use your other action. The baddies have hacked hacking by spamming, but knowing who the maf visited might’ve helped us with this hangman quandary 

the message was vague, my explanation pretty much sums up all it said

So there were no votes at all but two people who were sent to the gallows by the hangman. Both @Doomsdayand @Jericho claim to be set to be hanged. 

They line up and the lever is pulled only one of them dies and it is 

Jericho and they were the...

TWO-FACE

Night two begins now everyone!

london artist GIF by Alex Evans Art

Good Morning London

You awake on this cold morning to find not one but two members of the town DEAD!!!

Firstly you find @Ty343 slumped over his computer desk he was killed by a VIGILANTE, he was a HACKER.

Next you find that @MMFLEX is dead shot by a BADDIE, he was a LIBRARIAN.

Spoiler

Last Will

Last Will: N1 - Sniper could be Doom, Devise, Rayzor

N2 - Hangmam

So this means that Day 3 has started best of luck to you all, from now on when voting please include the vote tracker in your post. This will help everyone have a more enjoyable town of London experience.

Spoiler

9 Players Alive 3 votes needed to lynch/save. Reminder only 2 people can be voted up!

Alright, I got Vigilante last night and capped Ty, so I'm dead tomorrow morning. 

However, since he turned out to be the actual hacker, it exposes @Rayzor_7 in a bit of a tough spot here. 👀

28 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

Alright, I got Vigilante last night and capped Ty, so I'm dead tomorrow morning. 

However, since he turned out to be the actual hacker, it exposes @Rayzor_7 in a bit of a tough spot here. 👀

Damn, I was just about to verify you as Gambler. It's true, I'm sorry, not once in any of my hypotethical situations did I consider you were telling the truth.

I was a bit sus of any hacker who shares messages because baddies can obviously see all the messages, but this confirms it.

VOTE RAYZ

VOTE RAYZ

VOTE RAYZ

Vote tracker (3 needed): Rayz 3 (aLaLaL) u ded