Player Store Restructuring and Changes

Devise

Regarding the Welfare/Pension questions. Currently Welfare gives you 2 TPE per week and their is two forms of Pension one giving you 3 and one giving you 4 TPE per week pending on if you have had one or two plus players in the past with over 400 TPE. The upgrade works on both, and simply adds 1 TPE to what you would earn in a given season. So for those on the highest pension plan, they would be able to earn 5 TPE a week during a season they purchase this. 

Keep in mind that it only stays active and can only be purchased for a specific season. So while you would earn close to 6 TPE a week basically "free", you wouldn't be able to earn that for an off season. The reason we wanted to include this package in the store was because the amount of players who are earning welfare and pension is going up, and their TPE difference to the "elite" earners in the league is still wide enough that given them the ability to earn +1 TPE a season doesn't break the balance. Hopefully that answers the question on that subject. :)

Need something for retired players to spend their final contract money on around the 3MILish range IMO; looks like my 3.5M will go to waste :/

I'm guessing I can't use a free week on Chico after he retired?

Need something for retired players to spend their final contract money on around the 3MILish range IMO; looks like my 3.5M will go to waste :/

I'm guessing I can't use a free week on Chico after he retired?

If this is disallowed is there any way we can make an exception for this season? I would have spent my contract on that free week before I retired, but the store was closed.

If this is disallowed is there any way we can make an exception for this season? I would have spent my contract on that free week before I retired, but the store was closed.

We are currently discussing options on what people can do for their final season. You should see some sort of ruling on this for future seasons, as well as a quick fix for this season due to the delay of the store getting open by the time the season starts. 

Not even a doubles week?  :(

This should be an option equivalent to free week imo

I definitely agree with this. Is there anyway we can have this implemented?

----

Btw Devise for the amount of false hate you are getting here are my thoughts on the changes to the player store:

I think it's great and long overdue. There's some neat concepts in here and we are on our way to make player salaries a little more valuable in this league. Although I really would like to see a doubles week option in there. 

One question though: If we choose the 2 Attributes option, when we update it, are we adding it to the TPE total (ie 95 - 97 - Are we adding 8PE to our TPE? The only reason I ask is because then no one gets confused on how they got there. There is no discrepancy between the TPE when you add up the attributes.

I definitely agree with this. Is there anyway we can have this implemented?

----

Btw Devise for the amount of false hate you are getting here are my thoughts on the changes to the player store:

I think it's great and long overdue. There's some neat concepts in here and we are on our way to make player salaries a little more valuable in this league. Although I really would like to see a doubles week option in there. 

One question though: If we choose the 2 Attributes option, when we update it, are we adding it to the TPE total (ie 95 - 97 - Are we adding 8PE to our TPE? The only reason I ask is because then no one gets confused on how they got there. There is no discrepancy between the TPE when you add up the attributes.

You don't add any TPE for that purchase, no.  It's only once a season, just note it separately or some shit.

You don't add any TPE for that purchase, no.  It's only once a season, just note it separately or some shit.

lol your specificity boggles my mind, sir. 

*edit* but thank you for your reply!

Edited by ssda911

So if we use the triple prediction then we get triple prediction on all things predicted all season or just the awards?

Triple Award Predictions - $4,500,000

-Must be purchased at the start of a season

-You gain triple the Yearly Award Points for the season you purchased this in.

-You may only purchase one award prediction modifier per season.

As it states in the original post. It is clearly called Triple "Award" Predictions. It lists in the description that it's for Yearly Award Points. If this is actually a valid question then to answer you, it is just for the award prediction points, and it is used a season in advance. Ergo if you bought it now, it would be for the Season 39 Yearly Award Predictions. It's a gamble, you can't triple it after you know how many points you have gotten.

Oh and just for future reference, a point is a total point earned that you receive if you get a correct (a winner that you predicted to win actually wins said award) that you may add to an attribute of your player in your player update page........

Oh and just for future reference, a point is a total point earned that you receive if you get a correct (a winner that you predicted to win actually wins said award) that you may add to an attribute of your player in your player update page........

wat