Player Store Restructuring and Changes

Devise

So thank you Slobo for basically coming out and saying the VHL Magazine in your opinion is meaningless, that articles features in it are irrelevant and forgotten week to week and have zero bearing on the league. You are entitled to that opinion of course.

Basically, he's right. Do you remember right here, right now what has been in the mag one or two episodes ago without looking it up?

I'd like that.

can we put in requests to the mag of what to write about with our purchase? if so, ill buy a mag and request it be about Joey Kendrick Jr. Talk about his players from Season 1, and talk about his GM'ing gigs, season by season, the countless jobs he has held. A whole mag toward him for his wedding from all of us, with us giving comments on what we think of him in the mag. the Joey Kendrick Jr. Edition

Can we at least buy sigs with out money? Like I can pay someone with my money for them to make me a sig?

So I guess you're already in debt to Kora then. Kyle even more so about 10-20 careers worth of cash. 

Experience Points 

-You may only purchase a single experience points package per season.

-Adds experience points to your player.

$1,000,000 - 1 Point

$2,000,000 - 4 Points

$5,000,000 - 10 Points

so I can spend 3 million to get +5 EXP?

Experience Points 

-You may only purchase a single experience points package per season.

-Adds experience points to your player.

$1,000,000 - 1 Point

$2,000,000 - 4 Points

$5,000,000 - 10 Points

so I can spend 3 million to get +5 EXP?

Nope:You may only purchase a single experience points package per season.

So only one of the three packages.

Just to be clear, the welfare one is good for a full season, right?

Yes, buy it now and it's good for all of S39.

If you buy it halfway S39, you only get half a season out of it.

Edited by Green

Overall I think the changes to the store add a lot to a player's options. I like how we can now buy different effects rather than just a $ $$$ for TPE swap.

VHL Magazine Cover and Article Combo -$1,000,000

-Limit of once per season

-Your player gets featured on the cover of the magazine and gets a freelance article written specifically for them. 

This is my favorite though. There are two parts to the VHL: the game and the community. While everyone can get into the game easy enough, it may be harder for members to get into the community if they're not already "in", y'know? The VHL Mag (and M Mag) is a weekly staple that is always exciting. Each time I open one up I want to see a shoutout to my player and team. We now have a cheap way of being featured - which I think everyone will take up at least once.

What I would like to say (in the future) is a more dynamic economy of the VHL. We create money for salaries out of nothing, and to nothing the money returns through the store. It would be cool if money spent in the store effected the salary cap, etc. Don't ask me how to do it but it would be neat.

this are have big much difference compare to have previous bank and look less attractive than in have tpe package. this have mean players will now have take less money from teams so they can now be more competitive? before player have will ask to get as much money as he can has from team to get tpe package and have improve player but now more player will be have find less enticing to get bigger contract. maybe i have read into too much.

this are have big much difference compare to have previous bank and look less attractive than in have tpe package. this have mean players will now have take less money from teams so they can now be more competitive? before player have will ask to get as much money as he can has from team to get tpe package and have improve player but now more player will be have find less enticing to get bigger contract. maybe i have read into too much.

Honestly most players take the minimum anyway, if they want to compete. A competitive team can't hand out big contracts anyway.

I've been trying to get a signing bonus system in place where the crappier teams have some bonus money to offer to free agents, thus making money more valuable and giving the worse teams a shot at FA.

This may have been answered, but I'm in a rush and don't have time to read through 4 pages :/

Is welfare the same as pension? If I buy that thing will I get +4 each week of the season?

This may have been answered, but I'm in a rush and don't have time to read through 4 pages :/

Is welfare the same as pension? If I buy that thing will I get +4 each week of the season?

I don't believe that has been answered.