New York Americans Revamped Logo

Could have waited until next week, but it's memorial day weekend, I'm traveling to New York tomorrow for work, and then who knows where next week so I might as well dump it now while I'm at my computer. I think it's done, might mess with the text a little more, but I went in a direction and kept rolling with it. Didn't want to do lady liberty, that just get's too close to the Rangers alternate logo. Could have done the Liberty Bell, but I personally like this way more.

THE NEW YORK AMERICANS
9orpx1tc46171.png

qq6l7us5ka171.png     

Edited by KaleebtheMighty

yeah the dude kinda looks like he went overboard with nose and chin plastic surgery. all of your other logos are great, this ones just not doing it for me :(

Edited by GrittyIsKing09

Looks eerily similar to the old GOMHL Philadelphia Patriots logo. Knew this remind me of some other logo, I had to check. Although GOMHL is dead and the Philly team doesn't even exist anymore though.

ntItuvv.png

5LtFS5o.png

4 hours ago, Ahma said:

Looks eerily similar to the old GOMHL Philadelphia Patriots logo. Knew this remind me of some other logo, I had to check. Although GOMHL is dead and the Philly team doesn't even exist anymore though.

ntItuvv.png

5LtFS5o.png

Never even knew they existed! Yeah I can see some similarities between my design and that one

On 5/25/2021 at 10:51 AM, Beketov said:

Why does everyone seem to think this is entirely on me?

Indeed, we should all know that I am in charge of passing logos.

Yes children, you may use your new toy for two seasons before the warranty expires.