VHL Cup Finals, GM 5: Davos vs. New York

JardyB10

Lol with the fuck you comments from smarch. I guess he was a tad butthurt.

A good season indeed and maybe one in which my player contributed the least to the team's success

Nice run Davos, I didn't expect you to make it to the finals again.

Now let's get s40 going!

Damn... well done New York! You've broken the mystique of both Davatars and voodoo. Nothing to be taken lightly. Just wish my last memory in Davos would've been a better one, but well... that's on me.

Again, congratulations Americans! Celebrate well and make us all envious!

I can finally stop with the Captain America gifs, knowing that my curse has been lifted, well except for this one last gif of course. Thanks Davos for the good series and I wish coach all the best for his future tenure.

To my NY teammates, congratulations. You all deserve this win and I had a blast playing with you guys. All the best.

Boom out

fight-1959eb9d5a0f7ebc58ebde81d5df400d.g

in all seriousness, fuck you

But good series Davos, finally let us have a turn, and thanks to Riga for actually making it fun for the first few years, the shit talking was always good banter!

They really flamed out (Riga), didn't they?

in all seriousness, fuck you

But good series Davos, finally let us have a turn, and thanks to Riga for actually making it fun for the first few years, the shit talking was always good banter!

Haha, Riga. Remember when they thought they were hot shit? Good times. :P 

Well Congrats Chris. You proved me wrong. NY actually did something. I tip my hat to you. Congrats Americans. Obviously hungrier than we were.

I mean...this is my second trip to the finals and have had many successful years with just one rebuild year...but yes in terms of definitive top results...we did "actually do something."