How did u read his name

samx

Alright lets settle this once and for all: Did you know @leandrofgname isn't lean D frog or are you normal? I swear his name seems like it should be leandfrog. Yes I know leandro makes far more sense however, you can not tell me you didn't think it was leandfrog for at least a second. I petition for him to change his name to leandfrog because its cool and funky. End of discussion

1 hour ago, samx said:

Alright lets settle this once and for all: Did you know @leandrofgname isn't lean D frog or are you normal? I swear his name seems like it should be leandfrog. Yes I know leandro makes far more sense however, you can not tell me you didn't think it was leandfrog for at least a second. I petition for him to change his name to leandfrog because its cool and funky. End of discussion

I will accept the decision made by this quorum. 👀

Just now, Gustav said:

I've always read it as "Leandro F.G." and I think you can't read if you think otherwise.

well apparently many people in this league can't read then 

5 hours ago, Gustav said:

I've always read it as "Leandro F.G." and I think you can't read if you think otherwise.

I did activate the narrator on my pc not long ago by mistake and the worse part is that I thought it was from discord and wasted 10 minutes trying to fix it from discord :kekw:

Edited by Dom

1 hour ago, FrostBeard said:

It is Leandro F.G. As a sane person I have of course never bothered saying the F.G. part.

me neither, seems to be a European thing... having said that I would be hard pressed to pronounce names like 'Sirdsvaldis Miglaskems' (or any of Hedgehog's player names) as I am sure some of the characters/letters will not be pronounced the way they would be in German...

11 hours ago, Gustav said:

Also, everyone's brains process things a different way. It is like how it is able to find words in scrambled up letters, it sees what it wants to see.

4 minutes ago, Arce said:

Also, everyone's brains process things a different way. It is like how it is able to find words in scrambled up letters, it sees what it wants to see.

here lies rc trying to explain why he can't read. it's okay rc we know you're blind. happens to the best of us

3 minutes ago, samx said:

here lies rc trying to explain why he can't read. it's okay rc we know you're blind. happens to the best of us

So what does that make you, who made the thread about mis-reading something?😝

I am an enjoyer of context so it’s always been “Leandro FG (Forum Gold)” for me, since his player is named Leandro. 

Now, if his player name was something else entirely, the username would have maybe looked like a mess of incomprehensible letters to me. Maybe “Leandr of G.”

Edited by JardyB10