Happy 16th Birthday VHL!

Beketov

• Commissioner

Fun Love GIF by TOSOC

Hey VHL @Members!

Old hands of the league have surely been waiting for this but for any youngin’s out there that aren’t aware July 18th, 2007 is the day the VHL opened. That means today marks the league's official 16th birthday. Our little league can officially drive! Fucking wild. Anyway, it’s been an absolute wild time over the past 16 years but we know you all didn't click on this to read about how fucking ancient I am. You came in for the TPE and I intend on delivering it!

To commemorate the league's 16th birthday, we are giving all members a Triples Week, which adds 12 Uncapped TPE to any 6-TPE Point Task (Welfare/Pension/Affiliate PT are not included but as usual if your pay covers your PT that counts), as well as 4 Uncapped TPE. To claim these perks, which naturally add up to 16 Uncapped TPE (aren’t we so clever) all you need to do is post in this thread and then link to that post in your update; that's it! No scavenger hunt, no clues, no catches! Do a PT, make one post, and the sweet TPE is all yours.

That’s not all though! We’re gonna also put everyone who claims this birthday TPE into a draw for even more TPE, we know what you all like after all. At the end of this season we’ll draw for 16 prizes of 10 more uncapped TPE each.

So, to summarize quickly, that's 16 uncapped TPE just for commenting and doing a PT with the possibility of even more later curtesy of the VHL. All you have to do is post in here and you're good to go!

happy eric cartman GIF by South Park

Notes:

• This thread will remain open until 11:59PM PST on Monday, July 24th.

• All claims for the birthday bonus must be made by the end of the playoffs this season.

• Birthday perks may only be claimed on one player per member (IE if you are re-creating you can't claim them on your current player, re-create, and claim them again, pick one or the other).

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, RJMW said:

So if I comment now can I claim my sweet sweet birthday TPE next week if I do a PT next week? I already claimed welfare this week like a bum 😬

19 minutes ago, Beketov said:

This thread will remain open until 11:59PM PST on Monday, July 24th.

• All claims for the birthday bonus must be made by the end of the playoffs this season.

So basically yes, the post needs to be made this week (which you’ve just done)  but you can claim later so long as it’s before the end of the playoffs.

7 minutes ago, kelvi said:

The VHL has now been in my life more than it wasn’t. 

That was back in March for me, it’s a weird feeling. Made weirder by being a crazy person that never had a huge hiatus.

3 minutes ago, VattghernCZ said:

Holy crap. My 1st VHL birthday is at the end of July, to know this awesome league had been running for 15 years already is insane. Happy birthday!

16*

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

So basically yes, the post needs to be made this week (which you’ve just done)  but you can claim later so long as it’s before the end of the playoffs.

That was back in March for me, it’s a weird feeling. Made weirder by being a crazy person that never had a huge hiatus.

16*

He meant when he created his player ;)

Edit: damn he beat me to explaining it

Edited by OrbitingDeath

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, VattghernCZ said:

I meant before me joining, hence "had been" and not "has been" haha. Should have added "by then"

Just now, OrbitingDeath said:

He meant when he created his player ;)

Edit: damn he beat me to explaining it

My reading comprehension at 6:30 am isn’t the best I guess haha. Not my best moment.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Fun Love GIF by TOSOC

Hey VHL @Members!

Old hands of the league have surely been waiting for this but for any youngin’s out there that aren’t aware July 18th, 2007 is the day the VHL opened. That means today marks the league's official 16th birthday. Our little league can officially drive! Fucking wild. Anyway, it’s been an absolute wild time over the past 16 years but we know you all didn't click on this to read about how fucking ancient I am. You came in for the TPE and I intend on delivering it!

To commemorate the league's 16th birthday, we are giving all members a Triples Week, which adds 12 Uncapped TPE to any 6-TPE Point Task (Welfare/Pension/Affiliate PT are not included but as usual if your pay covers your PT that counts), as well as 4 Uncapped TPE. To claim these perks, which naturally add up to 16 Uncapped TPE (aren’t we so clever) all you need to do is post in this thread and then link to that post in your update; that's it! No scavenger hunt, no clues, no catches! Do a PT, make one post, and the sweet TPE is all yours.

That’s not all though! We’re gonna also put everyone who claims this birthday TPE into a draw for even more TPE, we know what you all like after all. At the end of this season we’ll draw for 16 prizes of 10 more uncapped TPE each.

So, to summarize quickly, that's 16 uncapped TPE just for commenting and doing a PT with the possibility of even more later curtesy of the VHL. All you have to do is post in here and you're good to go!

happy eric cartman GIF by South Park

Notes:

• This thread will remain open until 11:59PM PST on Monday, July 24th.

• Birthday perks may only be claimed on one player per member (IE if you are re-creating you can't claim them on your current player, re-create, and claim them again, pick one or the ot

Happy Annual Celebration of your Day of Birth VHL!