Happy 16th Birthday VHL!

Beketov

I just wanna make sure this was covered too, but if we claimed free week from a donation this week that doesn't count right? I'd have to do a PT next week and do the triple claims then.

3 minutes ago, Tetricide said:

I just wanna make sure this was covered too, but if we claimed free week from a donation this week that doesn't count right? I'd have to do a PT next week and do the triple claims then.

Right

Up until a small handful of years ago, you could legally sit in the back seat of a car without using a seatbelt if you were 16 or older. The VHL will never know what it's like to legally make those stupid choices.

8 hours ago, Gustav said:

Up until a small handful of years ago, you could legally sit in the back seat of a car without using a seatbelt if you were 16 or older. The VHL will never know what it's like to legally make those stupid choices.

I remember cars where we did not even have seat belts in the nose bleed section (i.e. the back seat)

Instead they had this as entertainment:

Definition of 8-track tape | PCMag

On 7/18/2023 at 5:21 PM, kirbithan said:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VHL!!

thanks for bringing joy, creativity, and great friends into my life 🥳

and nic petan

happy bday again vhl

Happy Birthday! Yea, yall make me feel old...I had just finished my 1st year as a high school social studies teacher. I was 43 then. It was my 4th career change....Yea...I got my 1st tattoo in 1983...