Media Grades

Gooningitup

Okay i gotta say it this is outta hand last few articles ive written have taken almost a full week to get graded(and i know im not the only one). Its disheartening to take all that time to write something only for it to take forever to get the points.

To write a 450 word article takes me atleast 3 hours with my limmited english(only been studying about 6months). I know thats not average for everyone but ya.

Edited by Gooningitup

It's a good thing our grading staff, and GMs keep on top of league changes

I'd be interested to know what medium was used to convey this, I don't see anything in the announcements, grader sub-forum, etc about updating the client file every week.  At least recently <3

Sim Updater - Job Interview

May or may not be necessary but nonetheless, would be nice to see who would be interested.

Need someone reliable to update the sim on a weekly basis following on-site updates. Obviously the sim engine has to work on your computer. There will be a weekly TPE payout so long as the job is done.

Apply below.

• Senior Admin

He also posts it every week in the index thread. The responses in this thread are pretty piss poor if the guy has been waiting for a week plus that's clearly not good.

It was 4 days when it got graded.