You want to retire ?

boubabi

This league needs no more goaltenders, what a boring position to play. I implore you all to become forwards or defenders and actually have fun with your careers. I've been a goaltender many times and never did I once enjoy it, you wouldn't either. lol

The league absolutely needs more goaltenders.

Also, I really enjoy playing goaltender so I would say it's a personal preference.

Goaltending was alright.

The worst part was when there were way too many goaltenders in the league and my only other option was Vasteras.

Higgins: We're going to trade you to Vasteras for a first.

Me: Yeaaaaaaaaaahh .... No.

Why don't we just cut the goaltender position altogether? 

Let's play with 4 forwards and 2 def. Scores rise, everyone gets points, much fun for all. Oh, and more fights and hits. 

New meta?

Loved my goalie and will definitely create one again, but not sure if it will be the 3rd,4th,5th or 6th player in line.

Also my son can create as a goalie, is there an age limit? He's 5,5 weeks old, so around the age Kesler joined.

Loved my goalie and will definitely create one again, but not sure if it will be the 3rd,4th,5th or 6th player in line.

Also my son can create as a goalie, is there an age limit? He's 5,5 weeks old, so around the age Kesler joined.

OH!