Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

Noooooooooooooo fml, why did Optic have to lose in 5......... urghhhh and that 6-0d in the last one uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. coL is the worst oat.

Cod championships are gay. But of course you are still like 12 years old so enjoy little one.

Cod championships are gay. But of course you are still like 12 years old so enjoy little one.

Thats why millions of poeple all over the world watch it and hundreds of top competitive teams go to these events just to play right?

And I am 15 :)

Oh Kesler, your such a child. CoD is going to go the way of every other Activision series that has been over pumped into the ground but hit wide mass market appeal. Did you know that Tony Hawk tournaments for the PS1 games used to grow and grow and grow? Then they stopped. Because nobody bought the games anymore. Same thing goes for Guitar Hero too. It's what that publishing company does. Considering GTA outsold COD Ghosts last year, and new consoles are now out....the trend is now going down. 

Nothing wrong with enjoying something others think is stale. It's just important to know how the industry works. 

Okay so I am the definition of a "Pub stomper" I played two games of S/D because it is the best game mode oat. First game I went 9-1 with one plant. The next game I went 9-3 with 1 defuse and got my maniac both times but idgaf about the gay ass maniacs. I did this after in a couple gbs of having a k/d of .25, .43 and .50..... 

But GB's/league play is soooooooo much better play.

Edited by MÉTIS

Okay so I am the definition of a "Pub stomper" I played two games of S/D because it is the best game mode oat. First game I went 9-1 with one plant. The next game I went 9-3 with 1 defuse and got my maniac both times but idgaf about the gay ass maniacs. I did this after in a couple gbs of having a k/d of .25, .43 and .50..... 

But GB's/league play is soooooooo much better play.

Wtf does this even mean

Only a gamer would not, so not you I guess.

There is a difference between a "I only play CoD because I'm a child." And a "gamer." A gamer historically would have knowledge of the industry both big games and little games, dev teams, publishing companies, history etc. You are none of that. Go back to your CoD lingo child. 

Only a gamer would not, so not

Only a gamer would not

a gamer would not

gamer would not

would not

not

not not not not not not not not not not not not not not not

This isn't even a typo. For 1 you completely forgot a letter and 2 T and W are 4 spaces away from each other

Well I personally am a slightly more technical player.  Don't rely on S and W too much, which can be annoying out of the gate, but A and H are out of this world so I even out np.  Rock the 2s instead of 4s as well.  Kind of sucks for baby circle runs, but only fag noobs play those anyway.  My record on BC3GBA is probably 7-2 online, that shit's tight as fuck. All golden dudes try to show off, but I rock their shit when it gets tight.  IDGAF about those rankings anyway, I'm content dual-wielding.

Brilliant :lol:

There is a difference between a "I only play CoD because I'm a child." And a "gamer." A gamer historically would have knowledge of the industry both big games and little games, dev teams, publishing companies, history etc. You are none of that. Go back to your CoD lingo child. 

lol'd so hard when reading this.

Last time I checked most gamers over the age of 12 have a grasp on the general English language.

yeah, very true... cause I am 15 :) but I know you cant count past 12.

If I didn't have a headache already, I'd repeatedly bash my head against my desk every time I see Kesler try to act as if he knows shit about video games outside of Call of Duty.

If I didn't have a headache already, I'd repeatedly bash my head against my desk every time I see Kesler try to act as if he knows shit about video games outside of Call of Duty.

Thats why I have over 50 xbox and xbox 360 games and have a ps1,2 and 3. Including every single NFS, Burnout, NHL and more but I am too lazy too think cause I dont really gaf and I am sure you dont either.

Thats why I have over 50 xbox and xbox 360 games and have a ps1,2 and 3. Including every single NFS, Burnout, NHL and more but I am too lazy too think cause I dont really gaf and I am sure you dont either.

I have over 80 games on the PS3 alone, so don't try and spout shit about how much you own. That really doesn't mean a whole lot either, it's easy to buy a ton of crap.

So you buy games for bro dudes, congratulations. Did you enjoy Spelunkey? How about Braid? Hotline Miami? Rogue Legacy? What do you think of Johnathon Blow as a developer? What is your take on the current transformation of the indy studio with self publishing on both major consoles? Any thoughts on Notch not supporting the Rift now that Facebook bought it? 

Do you want me to continue? Shut up, enjoy your bro dude games that are mass marketed for someone of your attention span and leave us actual gamer types in peace. 

Edited by Devise22

So you buy games for bro dudes, congratulations. Did you enjoy Spelunkey? How about Braid? Hotline Miami? Rogue Legacy? What do you think of Johnathon Blow as a developer? What is your take on the current transformation of the indy studio with self publishing on both major consoles? Any thoughts on Notch not supporting the Rift now that Facebook bought it? 

Do you want me to continue? Shut up, enjoy your bro dude games that are mass marketed for someone of your attention span and leave us actual gamer types in peace. 

200.gif