Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

• Commissioner

Probably gonna get both ROS and South Park on Thursday :)

What are your chars in D3?

Main char is my wizard, also have monk who's at level 60 as well. I have one of every character but don't have a lot of play time on my others. Looking forward to trying out the crusader though.

• Commissioner

Took down ROS last night, if you do it right and don't sprint through it takes about 3-4 hours.

What difficulty was that on? I've heard it's an average length act but running it at T2+ gets tricky pretty fast as you start getting into upper level mobs.

What difficulty was that on? I've heard it's an average length act but running it at T2+ gets tricky pretty fast as you start getting into upper level mobs.

It was T1, it was fairly straight forward but it was considerably more difficult when we hit 70.  Maethral (sp?) took 2 runs at the end.

I have 60's in all but DH which I've been working on.  My best geared is probably my wizard.

Got a wizard and a barb at 60, with the wizard being my main char as well. Haven't used him a lot since the recent patch now so my gear probably isn't really up to date.

First person to complete one of the challenges on this site: https://playstation.firsttogreatness.com/

Honestly, the coolest part isn't even the free headset. The letter looks like it was actually signed by Jack Tretton, and even though he's leaving Sony it still makes me fanboy a bit.

Wow I guess not very many people play PS4 if you could be the first to do something :ssst:

Probably gonna get both ROS and South Park on Thursday :)

What are your chars in D3?

Hit level 70 on my wizard yesterday, wanted to hit 70 before finishing the game due to the guaranteed legendary on first kill (think it is there atleast)

So now have a 70 wizard, 60 demon hunter/wizard(yes two)/witch doctor and a 56 monk.

Hit level 70 on my wizard yesterday, wanted to hit 70 before finishing the game due to the guaranteed legendary on first kill (think it is there atleast)

So now have a 70 wizard, 60 demon hunter/wizard(yes two)/witch doctor and a 56 monk.

Installed ROS last night and will play it for the first time tonight, hoping to get my wizard to lvl 70 as soon as possible :). What difficulty have you been playing?

Installed ROS last night and will play it for the first time tonight, hoping to get my wizard to lvl 70 as soon as possible :). What difficulty have you been playing?

T1 FUCK YEAH

All of my leg drops were weapons which was annoying but I did get a leg blacksmith plan... Which should bode well moving forward.

T1 FUCK YEAH

All of my leg drops were weapons which was annoying but I did get a leg blacksmith plan... Which should bode well moving forward.

Ah okay, I've been changing between T1 and T2 most of the time but mainly sticked to T1 just because it has better flow.

Edited by RomanesEuntDomus

Ah okay, I've been changing between T1 and T2 most of the time but mainly sticked to T1 just because it has better flow.

Be careful on T1 when you hit 70, ROS gets significantly harder.

Wow I guess not very many people play PS4 if you could be the first to do something :ssst:

I'm sorry, there's over six million people in this room with me, I can't really hear you that well.

Be careful on T1 when you hit 70, ROS gets significantly harder.

Is it just me or is the drop rate between 60 and 70 just terrible? I'm currently on Lvl. 69 and at the battle on the ram (innuendo, much?) and me and my buddy are really thinking about lowering the difficulty from T1 because we haven't found shit lately and most of our gear is still Lvl 60 or 61...

Is it just me or is the drop rate between 60 and 70 just terrible? I'm currently on Lvl. 69 and at the battle on the ram (innuendo, much?) and me and my buddy are really thinking about lowering the difficulty from T1 because we haven't found shit lately and most of our gear is still Lvl 60 or 61...

Yeah I ran it on my main the night ROS came out and it was almost a joke until 70.  I probably gathered 30-40% new equipment by the time I finished the act but really only the weapon upgrade was useful.

• Commissioner

wat

CoD Championship. Although honestly if I didn't know the teams in the finals than his lack of context would have been useless.