A public apology

iRockstar

So, I made a public outburst, now I'd like to make a public apology. To anyone I may have offended in the league, or may be fed up with me and mad at me, I'm very sorry for the way I handled the previous situation that was posted. At the time, I was dealing with some things, but that anger should not have been distributed into this situation, because it wasn't any of you that caused what I was dealing with. What annoyed me the most is that I lost 3 active guys I had been trying so hard to keep active, but the past is the past. 

If any of you would like a formal, PM'd apology personally, I'm more than happy to oblige and do that, as I do owe a couple of people a one on one apology. Again I'm very sorry for what I said and my actions towards the situation. It didn't further the situation or improve it, it was stupid of me, and I know I'm not too liked as is for previous outbursts. 

I try to improve myself and make myself a better community member, but then I pull stunts like this that just hurt my rep even more. Hopefully you guys can forgive me, but I know sometimes it's just one too many times to push buttons. 

I made a fool of myself, more or less. Something that could have been easily avoided was brought to public attention when it didn't have to be, because I was pissed about a situation that again, could have been easily avoided. Overall, this needed to be done in my eyes.