VHL Magazine Power Poll - Favourite VHL Team

Toast

VHL Mag Power Poll  

58 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The off-season is well underway with the Super Cup in full swing. The draft concluded earlier last week and the free agency is seeing some action as well, so going into next season the VHL Magazine Power Poll has one question for the voters: which of the VHL teams is your favourite?

It’s expected that there will be some homerism but with all of the changes going on in the league, this is a good way to see who the favourites are to dominate this season or who will become a powerhouse in the near future. Who has the most fan support in the VHL (even if members may be on another team)?

So what is it that makes a franchise your favourite? Do they have popular members for a possible good LR experience? Do they dominate other teams in the sim in horrific fashion? Are their team colours just better than whatever else the league has to offer?

There are many reasons why a team may be your favpurite, so that’s what will make this poll’s results so interesting to see. As always, when you vote make sure t comment so we can get a discussion going. Best responses will be included in the Mag! 

Helsinki. It was where I was drafted with my first player and I have always liked the team colours. Now that I've been such a big part of the team and spent so much time here, I have a sense of home in Helsinki. I have also made a couple good friends on the Titans over the past 13 seasons, who actually have stuck here with me.

Helsinki.

Even though I spent the most time with Davos and had a hand in their first dynasty run and rebranding, the seasons I spent with Helsinki were the most fun I've had in the VHL. With falco, dougie schneider and lenny shalkwinzz (can't remember the name they had? jew crew or something, lol) and all those guys. Won my second, their first cup, there in S6. Color scheme has been one of my favorites since the league started.

EDIT: Schneider and Shalkwinzz were the Hebrew Hammers

Edited by Cowboy