[S42] --- (S42) C - A.C. Savage

eaglesfan036

Posted Today, 05:44 PM

Per the VHL rulebook:

" If a rookie is not offered a contract by the last day of the succeeding pre-season, they will become an unrestricted free agent"

Seattle has yet to offer a contract to their S42 draftees

Calgary offers:

S42: 3,000,000

S43: 1,500,000

S44: 1,500,000

Come join us in Calgary Molholt we've got a few nice actives a few actives like Hurley and Encarnacion on the team right now, and a bunch of draft picks in S43. 

Also Yeah would write a media spot about you :3

I must say, why would he want to join one of the worst franchises the VHL has seen the last 10+ years

Seattle hasn't won since S28 though, so it's not like that franchise is any better in regards to history. That took a lot of courage to say too, being the creator and all. #NotGodThough

Well in a professional business man matter, I took a leadership role and offered contracts to my draftees. As assistant GM, I was given approval of commissioner Higgins that I could do this. Instead of losing such valuable members, I did what was best for the team. Thank you for your concern and hopefully they will accept our contract offers.

Waiting on full blue team on this, not just you Higgins. I have it on authority that another member of the Blue Team disagrees with your assessment. Commish team needs to stand united in a decision like professionals!