To Helsinki:

S44 QUE 1st
S45 QUE 2nd
S45 QUE 1st
S45 CGY 2nd

To Quebec:

D - Jake Wylde 

D - Patrick Demko 

In probably the toughest VHL call I've had to make, this is the end of this generation of Titans. Huge thank you to STZ for not only being a great player, but a great GM who is responsible for putting together this great team. Sucks I have to send you to Quebec but I'm glad to call you a friend regardless of where we play.

And to Demko, you'll do great. Shame you never played with us but bright career ahead of you my son.

:hel:

I accept, STZ is a great member and I am sure Rum_Ham will be one as well with some time in the VHL. This is a huge deal but I am very very excited to add these players and members to my team. Trading these picks is well worth it for what STZ and rum_ham bring to the locker room and to the team reputation. Thanks Draper for the negotiations and I am very glad we worked something out.

So yeah lets go get a cup? :D

:cheers:

After being drafted as a first gen to Helsinki in S30, and then taking over as GM for my second player, I've never actually been on a different franchise than the Titans..

It was a crazy run, and I'll miss being on the same team as the boys Draper, Higgy, fever, Harumpf, Beketov, and the rest of the crew that was with us during the run. Nothing but great things to say about Drapes, and it would be great if our paths crossed again in the future.

With that being said I'm really looking forward to the change of scenery, and joining the Meute. They have proven to find ways to win every year, and I hope I can contribute to their success.

5WvoxWM.gif

Thanks for bringing my player into the VHL in the first place, Draper. Even though I didn't play any games with them it was great being with all the guys in Helsinki in the LR. Thanks for all you guys have done!

I'm really excited to take the next step with the Pack! Thanks for having the confidence to acquire me  :que:

I love the amount of talent being moved around this off-season - But when the season starts I'm going to have to go through the NA pages to make sure they're all updated still  :words:

You're move - Seattle.