S43 Off-Season Schedule

Will

• Senior Admin

My bad, had to flee back to Nova Scotia after my close call with Jericho. Award list going up now, predication points to follow.

Actually scratch that, I got the last VHL ballot this morning and still missing two VHLM ones. I shift the blame the to them. I also fire them. 

Just a note, VHLM North American updating will be occurring this evening, per commissioner request. Get your updates in while you can!

(Also, can a commissioner post the VHL This Week points publicly as well? Molholt tallied them, they just need to be posted.)

Was told that Velvera/Higgins wanted updates so that they could have more time to work on file so season could start on time on Tuesday. (Was more for VHL than VHLM, but if I didn't do it this evening it wouldn't be until late tomorrow, and that would be a bitch for Higgins.)

• Head Moderator

Was told that Velvera/Higgins wanted updates so that they could have more time to work on file so season could start on time on Tuesday. (Was more for VHL than VHLM, but if I didn't do it this evening it wouldn't be until late tomorrow, and that would be a bitch for Higgins.)

But then well miss out to claim stuff for Monday :(