S43 Brett Slobodzian Trophy Voting

Fire Tortorella

Poll: S42 Brett Slobodzian Voting  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I feel like if you're penalizing O'Malley for having a strong team around him, you have to penalize Slaughter for assisting to two other guys who finished top 10 in goals (Karnage, 3 Moons). I'll go with the guy who led the league in goals and finished second in assists. (With Brookside my runner up.)

EDIT: Three posts, three opinions. I like it.

Edited by CowboyinAmerica

I find it really unfortunate that two guys playing on the same line and their goalie are all tied with Slaughter who has no other candidates from his roster close to the ballot

If it's MVP, it's Slaughter by far. Because essentially those three cancel each other out.

This isn't an MVP vote though. Nobody batted an eye when it was Brovy and Frank on same ballot and line winning the voting here. Suddenly now it's an MVP vote? That is why we have the two awards.

It's O Malley for me on this one. Brookside had a solid final season but not nearly as dominant as last year. XXX is a close second but leading in goals and points is too impressive imo.

XXX. I understand the voting for O'Malley but XXX was 7 points behind but led every other category.

O'Malley was also a center with the third best faceoff percentage, so it's not just a matter of him being 3 goals and 4 assists ahead.

I still voted for Slaughter though. It's close, but he does also have notable leads in hits and face off percentage.

Edited by Streetlight

Most outstanding though

No one on the ballot is strictly worse than any other player listed. Only two of them play the same position (Slaughter and O'Malley) and while O'Malley had better offensive stats, Slaughter was better elsewhere.

I think it's pretty clear here though that the league has an anti-defensemen bias.

Or they hate PIMs, which is a big enough problem on it's own.

Would explain why they used XXX's Hits Taken tally for his Hits tally. CAUSE THEY FIFA AS FUCK YO!

Or they hate PIMs, which is a big enough problem on it's own.

Would explain why they used XXX's Hits Taken tally for his Hits tally. CAUSE THEY FIFA AS FUCK YO!

O'Malley actually fought twice this year Yeah! All because of one day becoming as tough as Encarnacion.  (Didn't win a fight though, such a pussy)

Imagine how outstanding it would be if a player lead his position by 29 points?

Eh, did he also lead his position in hits, and make it into the top ten overall despite his position being one that generally gets significantly fewer hits?