S46 Playoffs

Higgins

The S46 playoffs will begin on Saturday.

The VHL seems to be a day behind the VHLM in regular season simming, which is due to them not having such a committed and reliable simmer like the VHLM does, even though there is a back up simmer for the VHL.

The S47 VHL Entry Draft Lottery and the VHLM Draft Lottery will take place on a live stream tomorrow night at 7 EST.

4 minutes ago, Higgins said:

The VHL seems to be a day behind the VHLM in regular season simming, which is due to them not having such a committed and reliable simmer like the VHLM does, even though there is a back up simmer for the VHL.

True.

5 minutes ago, Higgins said:

The S47 VHL Entry Draft Lottery and the VHLM Draft Lottery will take place on a live stream tomorrow night at 7 EST.

What a great timing!!! Timezone racism is real

6 hours ago, Higgins said:

A. You're full of shit, and I'll have you remember that the VHLM season happened to start 1-4 days late because SOMEBODY didn't have their shit together :P. Which leads me to...

B. It's ACTUALLY because you sim 8 games a day more often than I/we sim 10 games a day. Don't spread rumours about me! Jerk.

C. Fuck you.

D. Is what you want from me, cuz you like boys lol

Edited by JardyB10
Added a letter.

5 minutes ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Doing VHLM North America playoff updates now instead of Sunday since playoffs start tomorrow so if you don't get them in... sorry.

Well @Higgins told you too, so don't act all "white knight" on us here Cowboy. Gosh