[S49] -- (S46) LeAndre St. Pierre

Daniel

:hel: 

S49: $ 2 500 000* (NTC)

S50: $ 3 500 000* (NTC)

S51: $ 3 000 000* (NTC) (PO)

@atw2592 I would honestly love to bring a young player of your calibre into our roster. You'd be a huge part of our offense going forward and could really have the chance to thrive here as a franchise quality forward. I've put an NTC in just to show we are committed and don't see you as trade bait. Come join us in Helsinki and let's make something beautiful!

18 minutes ago, Molholt said:

You just won a cup with Toronto, it's not getting any better than that. Come defend it. Be a champ. 

S49: 2.5

S50: 2.5

S51: 2.5 (Player)

Sorry.. At work but this is our offer as well.. We have lots of interest in our team, our players are committing and with your help, we could be the team to beat this year.

plus, I got 2 other VHLM GM's ;)

• Admin
30 minutes ago, Molholt said:

You just won a cup with Toronto, it's not getting any better than that. Come defend it. Be a champ. 

S49: 2.5

S50: 2.5

S51: 2.5 (Player)

He got it, it's not getting any better. Time to jump ship.

The New York Americans Offer:

S49: 3 Mill

S50: 3 Mill

S51: 3 Mill (Player Option)

We were WR's together in USFL, hopefully you'll pick here so we can be wingers together as well! 

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

2 hours ago, atw2592 said:

Also, sorry I haven't been able to respond to some of the PM's. I have my favorites, but haven't ruled out signing with anyone yet.

Come to the big apple!  Team is full of pretty guys from all over the world. Also in NY you have a change to collect some serious point totals and of course win ;) 

5 minutes ago, brovy said:

Please, NY full of used to be's.

NY Cup win S47. Quebecs last one? Like 15 seasons. Ironically when this used to be right here won a Kanou for them. :P

I mean it's fun to take shots. But facts aren't subjective. 

Edited by Mr. Power

Just now, Mr. Power said:

NY Cup win S47. Quebecs last one? Like 15 seasons. Ironically when this used to be right here won a Kanou for them. :P

When was the last time you were relevant? I don't even remember 

1 minute ago, brovy said:

When was the last time you were relevant? I don't even remember 

I dont need to be relevant to win. Which is exactly the point. We already got our Slobo winning Edwin and a good young goalie. Not to mention Captain Clutch himself in Ruutu. I'll gladly be the irrelevant 500 TPE depth guy if it lets me win with great members. Meanwhile you and your team toil in mediocrity for eternity.