Calgary is Paging All Potential Free Agents

eaglesfan036

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, ADwyer87 said:

@Beketov are you semi-active?

Why are we even arguing about this, instead of this dumb bickering me and everyone should make fun of eaglesfan so in turn he will ban me, isn't that what you want???

I guess? I mean I don't know where the distinction is. Even if I have to take welfare some weeks I still pull in around 7 after grading and trivia. If 7 TPE a week minimum is "semi-active" then sure.

11 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Free Agent class of next season,

The Calgary Wranglers are a premier organization, as they are one of the best 10 teams in the VHL. Their GM promises to spam the locker room, and has an accomplished history of winning cup and making finals, as evidenced by Calgary's S44-47 run. Historically, Calgary is one of the great franchises, as every Calgary GM ever has won a cup and best GM award. Currently, I can promise that Calgary will be a very fun squad to be on. Me is very active, Jalalalala land and Caillean can provide entertainment from their couples fighting, Ventas keeps posting telling us he is inactive, Mr. Baller makes bangin sigs, and Cuffy is a longtime Calgary loyalist who loves this organization Munk is munk. We have plans to bring in a goalie and some other pieces next season. We will have a great mix of youth players on cheap contracts who can fill out depth and get drastically better as the season progresses, along with some veterans we will be making moves for. This is where you come in, Mr. Free Agent. We could use some veteran experience like you to help take us to the cup. Perhaps you have been on Calgary before and want to make another go with your favorite place, or perhaps you have never experienced the glory that is calgary? Either way, you should give us a try. Birdman out.

Not in America so srry

Do u have a minor league affiliate in the states

• Admin
5 hours ago, frescoelmo said:

Not in America so srry

Do u have a minor league affiliate in the states

they did, but Minot any more!

3 hours ago, Evans said:

Nah bro. Because when you're Riga, you're Riga 4 lyfe. 

ain't that the truth @CowboyinAmerica

• Commissioner
29 minutes ago, Da Trifecta said:

Oh as for paging, who still uses a pager m8?

Doctors and drug dealers. That's about it though.

2 hours ago, Da Trifecta said:

I could see maybe Doctors but drug dealers use burner phones.

No drug dealers use pagers. Can't be traced. They just go to their local payphone. You take the number you get on the pager and mirror it across the 5, with a 5 being 0 and a 0 being 5.

It's all in the game.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, flyersfan1493 said:

No drug dealers use pagers. Can't be traced. They just go to their local payphone. You take the number you get on the pager and mirror it across the 5, with a 5 being 0 and a 0 being 5.

It's all in the game.

You're very knowledgeable on the subject.

53 minutes ago, flyersfan1493 said:

It's all in the game.

I'm guessing this is from The Wire.

47 minutes ago, StevenStamkos91 said:

thats pretty scary about how knowledgeable he is on it.

inb4 Austin tells us his brother is locked up for drug dealing  

Jim is actually the complete opposite of a drug dealer. Our barber actually makes fun of him for being too much of a goody goody. Not that that's a bad thing

56 minutes ago, flyersfan1493 said:

It's all in the game.

I'm going to guess The Wire. I've never seen it and don't particularly care to, but it seems like it's a rule of the internet that if someone makes a drug dealers reference that absolutely no one understands, it's from The Wire.