Low-Key Super Powers

Shaka

I ask this question in groups of people and it's always a big hit. It's a great opener with women too. Here goes it:

If you had any low-key super power what would it be? I don't mean you could fly or time travel. I mean something like every time you go to plug in a USB you get it in the hole on the first try 100% of the time. Those kinds of things. What would yours be?

7 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

I would want to make a basket every time I throw a paper ball into a trash can.

That's legit. That's a solid low-key super power.

Be able to pop the lenses on my glasses back in when they come out on the first try every time

I'm an ass for always getting half frame glasses but I like how they look better than full frame. Every couple weeks I lose 20 minutes and my mind tryna get those fuckers back in

Master of Google searches - being able to find the answer to anything, even if it's way too vague (for example: "the thing that always happens when you're trying to do stuff")

or too wordy (for example: "what is the name of that song where the high pitched voice guy keeps saying Rule Brittania but you can't actually figure out the rest of the words to the song, but you know they're clearly words, but it's a slower song too and the guy has an accent")

or something Google would have no way of knowing (for example: "what do you call that animal looking thing I thought of in a dream last Thursday")

or tasks that are difficult even over a longer term (for example: "teach me Finnish")

yet always have it know what I'm asking and bring back the answer.

4 hours ago, Streetlight said:

but for real tho I don't even need a superpower I just want to break the habit of biting my fingernails.

fuck.

Haha fair.

4 hours ago, Streetlight said:

but for real tho I don't even need a superpower I just want to break the habit of biting my fingernails.

fuck.

Same....it's a real problem

2 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

The ability to always be good with money.

Or...the ability to be able to wake up without any fuss.

Both on point. Being able to wake up without fuss may be by new #1.