Things I Learned Making the World Cup Player Eligibilty List

FacePuncher

THIS IS FUCKIGN HARD!! - I mean I expected it to be difficult, but not THIS difficult! Luckily the hard part is over.

4 players are owned by Team Mercenaries - Now technically I'm not sure if this is how it works, but since all 4 players won't make it into the World Cup anyway I made it so. There are 4 players with no affiliation to the 5 main World Cup teams. 2 of them just didn't fill out their birthplace, some idiot put their birthdate as their birthplace, and someone put a fictional country as their birthplace.

Gustav Stromberg - is @Harry F'n Hans old player that was retired but wasn't removed from the site. I suspect some sort of @JardyB10 ri.ggery.

Roope Toivanen - according to the VHL he doesn't exist. Must be a robot.

Users with 0 posts - I ran into a few users with 0 posts. How does that even happen? don't they have to post their player to get into the league???

I've been here longer than I thought - found out my first GM hasn't logged on since May. I must have been here over half a month, doesn't feel like it

I haven't seen @Ghost Reaper in a while - he's around still, I just haven't had a lot of interaction with him lately, which makes me sad :(

I hate highlighting on tablets - I just try to copy one or two words, and then all of a sudden they try and copy THE WHOLE DAMN PAGE!

Weirdness with @hedgehog337 and @Velevra - I was looking at their last login date and it was all messed up. I know that hedgehog is active, and for Velevra it said his last login was May 15 even though you could see below in his activity thread that he made a post 8 hours ago. Must be commie mischief.

Finland is 1 letter away from Funland - I made that typo a lot

There is a heathen among us - some user is named @SHL>>>VHL. I request that @Draper bans this fool immediately!

4 Hamilton brothers? - you already know Phil, Jeff, and David, but do you know about LW Kane Hamilton?

Is @Evans still a VHLM GM? - if so, he hasn't logged on in 20 days so we should probably look for a replacement. If not, he still had GM permissions and it's confusing me!

We have 238 players - just thought you might want to know

• Senior Admin
2 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Users with 0 posts - I ran into a few users with 0 posts. How does that even happen? don't they have to post their player to get into the league???

Create-a-player threads are usually deleted after sometime, so buttholes that post to create and then never post again can get to 0 posts once its deleted :P 

1 minute ago, Draper said:

Create-a-player threads are usually deleted after sometime, so buttholes that post to create and then never post again can get to 0 posts once its deleted :P 

Ahhhh ok, that makes sense haha

31 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Weirdness with @hedgehog337 and @Velevra - I was looking at their last login date and it was all messed up. I know that hedgehog is active, and for Velevra it said his last login was May 15 even though you could see below in his activity thread that he made a post 8 hours ago. Must be commie mischief.

Anonymous power! 

1 hour ago, eaglesfan036 said:

@Draper why do we delete created player posts :(

Because if they don't fill out the form entirely and never come back, its not worth putting them in the sim engine. They might as well come back and create a real player the next time.

On 9/4/2016 at 11:28 AM, ADwyer87 said:

Is @Evans still a VHLM GM? - if so, he hasn't logged on in 20 days so we should probably look for a replacement. If not, he still had GM permissions and it's confusing me!

Note your line about Velv and hedgie.

On 9/4/2016 at 0:43 PM, Phil said:

I did ask him about it tbh.. he did have a reason that was completely unrelated to mine and insisted that we weren't brothers..

Then he went inactive... I guess that was the dead giveaway

Nah, you guys murdered him. That's why he went inactive.

Your own brother. Damn.