Christmas Giveaway

Will

• Senior Admin
19 hours ago, tfong said:

Crap I totally misunderstood that as well so I didn't do PT for last week.

Can we get extend time to do the PT to claim the double on?

On 12/26/2016 at 0:42 PM, Will said:

I will make a small compromise. In case the poor wording messed someone up, or if I..underestimated how busy people actually are for a full 14 days, I'll add another week to the end of it.

Therefore the double week is claimable until January 8th. That's 21 days to do a point task. The extra prizes are claimable whether you choose to do utilize the doubles or not. 

23 minutes ago, tfong said:

But I meant I didn't do a PT for last week so I would've missed out on it. So I can do two this week to makeup?

That's an issue that I brought up that could arise earlier in the thread and I got this response from Will

On 12/26/2016 at 0:04 AM, Will said:

The vast majority understood what I meant, and if someone did miss their only opportunity to write a PT because of my wording I'd be happy to make sure they don't miss out. 

And as I said, claimable until the end of NEXT a week. Nobody should be panicking. 

So going off the bold bit, I imagine you should be OK to submit two PTs this week.

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

• Senior Admin
2 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

That's an issue that I brought up that could arise earlier in the thread and I got this response from Will

So going off the bold bit, I imagine you should be OK to submit two PTs this week.

Yes I misunderstood what he meant, we cleared it up in chat :]