Christmas Giveaway

Will

• Senior Admin
2 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

TBF @Draper you did respond to me, and originally I didn't know if that was the doubles from the larger claim or if that was what was in my gift. :P 

TBF the OP is quite clear!!!

" I'll be distributing the extra prizes from unwrapping presents after Christmas "

Just now, Draper said:

" I'll be distributing the extra prizes from unwrapping presents after Christmas "

We were casting when this was posted, so I really didn't read all of it in detail. My NYA team let me know that what you PM"d me wasn't in fact my gift. :P 

On 12/23/2016 at 0:32 PM, Draper said:

Yeah I know right?

Like honestly who tf opens presents before Christmas wtf

On 12/23/2016 at 0:32 PM, Draper said:

However, it's not quite clear as far as what the giveaway for finding the four gifts is.

" - Finding all four will automatically entitle you to a free doubles week that can be claimed this week or next (up to Sunday, January 1st) "

I initially thought this meant a free doubles week (ie 12 TPE for not doing a point task) not a doubles week (ie 12 TPE instead of 6 for doing a point task).

• Senior Admin
22 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

Fyi I'm being 100% serious and I know I'm not the only one who thought that. 

Okay? If it was that confusing someone could have simply asked. 

2 minutes ago, Draper said:

Okay? If it was that confusing someone could have simply asked. 

I mean, I wasn't really confused until I saw someone else claimed double on a point task. If I hadn't noticed that, I was under the assumption it was a free doubles week. No confusion there. I know there is at least one person out there who is claiming a free doubles, so I'm not the only one.

• Senior Admin
On 12/25/2016 at 0:38 PM, sterling said:

Pretty poor to expect people to do a point task during the holidays. Giveaways have been almost non existent for some time now.

How exactly is it 'pretty poor' to give people a 14 day window to do a single point task + free shit from the gifts. I'll re-evaluate doing anything next time since this seems to be generating nothing but complaints. 

• Senior Admin
2 minutes ago, KingRobbie said:

So what are the gifts?

They'll be relatively even combinations of what you would expect. Uncapped TPE, player store cash, maybe more double and/or free week. Don't think anyone will feel shafted.

I'll divy them out probably tomorrow or the next day, still getting submissions for the giveaway this morning so want to give people an bit more time.

• Senior Admin
12 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Gtfo with confusing me.

So you need to do PT to claim a double? I did it yesterday, but now I'm not sure...

Yes you need to have a PT to double.

Draper be all like....

giphy.gif

TBF though I also thought it was a free doubles week. Mostly because it's the holidays and a doubles week seemed like a pretty standard rewart. NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING @Draper! We all know it's the thought that counts right? :P So what if you gave us a PS3 with a copy of Madden for X360 when a PS4 has been out for years, you did good. :P 

Edited by Mr. Power