I'm Going To Be A Dad (Again)

iRockstar

When I left here my first time my life was pretty fucked up to say the least. A lot of things you guys didn't know about my life going on, it was pretty dark and messed up. But then I turned it all around, got married and had a kid. Well, now that my girl is basically 2, I just found out I'm having another. Super excited, any other fathers on here? Any with multiple kids? What am I in for!?

18 hours ago, iRockstar said:

When I left here my first time my life was pretty fucked up to say the least. A lot of things you guys didn't know about my life going on, it was pretty dark and messed up. But then I turned it all around, got married and had a kid. Well, now that my girl is basically 2, I just found out I'm having another. Super excited, any other fathers on here? Any with multiple kids? What am I in for!?

Rayne is two now and the king of temper tantrums. Damon is almost 5 months now and starts teething. So basically double hell. You are in for a lot of fun though. So try and keep positive through the hard times.

When I saw Green had the most recent post here I thought it was going to be his thread again and I was going to tell him to calm the fuck down.

But congrats Zack! Hope he or she ends up healthy and happy!

• 1 month later...

Hay man,

I have to beautiful boys and I am married my self. At first it was scary but looking at it now it was the best thing to ever happen to me. It got me out of my depression and suicidal thoughts gave me something to live for. And my two boys and wife have helped me grow in ways they will never understand 

If you ever just wanna talk about kids or life HMU

1 hour ago, BOFish said:

Hay man,

I have to beautiful boys and I am married my self. At first it was scary but looking at it now it was the best thing to ever happen to me. It got me out of my depression and suicidal thoughts gave me something to live for. And my two boys and wife have helped me grow in ways they will never understand 

If you ever just wanna talk about kids or life HMU

Good guy

On 2/3/2017 at 2:43 AM, Kendrick said:

No kids yet, but hope you have a boy. They are less painful to watch grow up

Having a little girl is the best thing in the world. I can tell you we're were probably just jokin with that statement - but I was terrified whenever I found out i was having a girl. I need the end I wouldn't have it any other way.

congrats IR :)

Congrats man! I have a 3 year old daughter who changed my life as well. I used to be in and out of jail with no care for my world or others. I love hearing when people flip thier life around for the better. It's not an easy thing to do and takes a lot to overcome struggles to improve your situation. 

I have two older bros (8 and 9 years older) and my mom used to say it was double the work but they entertained themselves most of the time. There's good and not so good times but you have to push through and everything will be worth it. Congrats again! What gender are you hoping for?

Edited by Rowe89

1 hour ago, STZ said:

Having a little girl is the best thing in the world. I can tell you we're were probably just jokin with that statement - but I was terrified whenever I found out i was having a girl. I need the end I wouldn't have it any other way.

Wait till grade 7 and 8 and beyond. Your girl may not be a problem but other girls will effect her life with their attitudes. 

It happens with basically every woman you talk to so it's not something uncommon but man girls are mean to other girls 

As a DINK but with many friends with kids they always say the same thing.

2nd one is way easier. 3rd is a cakewalk.

The 1st one's issues are all built up from the lack of experience.

Congrats nonetheless!

Edited by tfong

1 hour ago, STZ said:

Yeah it was a joke, that is just the public's perception of kids usually.

2 hours ago, Rowe89 said:

Congrats man! I have a 3 year old daughter who changed my life as well. I used to be in and out of jail with no care for my world or others. I love hearing when people flip thier life around for the better. It's not an easy thing to do and takes a lot to overcome struggles to improve your situation. 

I have two older bros (8 and 9 years older) and my mom used to say it was double the work but they entertained themselves most of the time. There's good and not so good times but you have to push through and everything will be worth it. Congrats again! What gender are you hoping for?

My girl is 3 too and her name is very close to your username lol..

On 2/2/2017 at 10:49 PM, iRockstar said:

Have a son, and one on the way... scared that it's a girl. Unplanned baby, gonna ruin my life

10 hours ago, BobertZ said:

Have a son, and one on the way... scared that it's a girl. Unplanned baby, gonna ruin my life

How long till you can check for the gender? And how old is Robbie Jr?