Free Week

sterling

This week will be a free week, post in here to claim. This can also be retroactively claimed in case some members have been lost.

Also, please create a new update page for your player in your team update page forum and provide us with the best possible estimate of your TPE and attributes set for the start of S35. I trust everyone to be honest.

Also, if you have a higher than usual TPE claim (More than 50ish) please post the reasoning for that. For example, if you hadn't updated since prior to the start of the playoffs.

Also, claim.

For claiming the TPE not updated on the old forum start totaling from the TPE total that is currently in the title of your player thread and show how you got it.

Example:

Media Spot +6

Graphic +5

Fan 590 +1

Find old attributes from the roster index here; http://vhlsim.invisionzone.com/index.php?/topic/371-your-player-page/

this is getting out of hand :/ how the fuck do i remeber were i was at. i think it was 270-280 but i cant be certain cause no one has updated for a wile

this is getting out of hand :/ how the fuck do i remeber were i was at. i think it was 270-280 but i cant be certain cause no one has updated for a wile

Your best estimate will do, you have it narrowed down to 270-80 which is pretty good.