Free Week

sterling

Claim.

I don't remember the breakdown of how my TPE added up.  I know I had 165 with training camp, the player store and offseason stuff like predictions, in addition to my 840 TPE before the update.  Also is depreciation being done/has been done for us old fogies?

so I'm supposed to remember where all my updates came from since August 28th when I was last updated????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

so I'm supposed to remember where all my updates came from since August 28th when I was last updated????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yes you jackass, just estimate. You don't need to remember where they came from, just state what they are from. Like MS, Prediction points, etc.

I know my tpe and attributes, i did the best I could to say where they came from, prediction points, etc

To be honest, I don't really care about where it came from, it just needs to be a reasonable number, unlike my 200+ :wub:

To be honest, I don't really care about where it came from, it just needs to be a reasonable number, unlike my 200+ :wub:

I actually had over 100 unupdated, and that's not a bullshit number (I spent my entire career's player store).

I'll work on all of this tomorrow when I'm off