I Quit Because Devise is a Power Hungry Egomaniac

eaglesfan036

@Devise is the most power hungry blue team member of all time and has kicked me from the board of governors

I thought when I returned home with my extra time I would come back and care about the VHL, but I still don't

I will not be retiring my players so GMs still have something to work with with my crap players

Someone notify me when chat has been brought back, that will be the only time I return.

VHL, I wish you good fortune in the wars to come

3 minutes ago, Bring Back Chat said:

@Devise is the most power hungry blue team member of all time and has kicked me from the board of governors

I thought when I returned home with my extra time I would come back and care about the VHL, but I still don't

I will not be retiring my players so GMs still have something to work with with my crap players

Someone notify me when chat has been brought back, that will be the only time I return.

VHL, I wish you good fortune in the wars to come

But you were told prior to voting, like we all were that we would get bounced if we didn't vote. Since your votes were all jokes, it counts as not voting.

Do you seriously blame him after all the voting shit you did?

You whine about having multiple threads of discussions for voting, then you make an entire mockery of "THE PROCESS" of voting and then blame the Admin for kicking you when you aren't doing the job your supposed to be doing.  

Oh and if you think this was just Devise's suggestion :lol:

Come back, show you want to be here and show that you actually care (like you did a long time ago) and then you'd be considered again.  That's how you got added in the first place.

Edited by ADV