Robert Report "All about that Bass"

BluObieZ

#1: LW Leph Twinger @DollarAndADream - YUK - 274 TPE (+41) (Current update)

#2: C Rauno Palo @jRuutu - OSL - 232 TPE (+55) (Current update)

#3 (Up 1): LW Vesto Slipher @Hybrid1486 - YUK - 224 TPE (+55) (Current update)

#4 (Down 1): LW Konstantin Mulligan @Pandar - YUK - 207 TPE (+37) (Current update)

#5: D Maxim Kovalchuk @Banackock - OSL - 184 TPE (+34) (Current update)

#6 (Up 1): G Johnny Havenk Carison @Donno100 - YUK - 154 TPE (+38) (Current update)

#7 (Up 2): C Dan Montgomery @BarzalGoat - YUK - 144 TPE (+55) (Current update)

#8 (Up 2): RW Jake Davis @Reives - OTT - 141 TPE (+56) (Current update)

#9 (Down 1): C Oleksiy Revchenko @AndrewWarren13 - VEG - 139 TPE (+27) (Current update)

#10 (Up 2): RW Roctrion King @Romaris - YUK - 121 TPE (+46) (Current update)

#11 (Up 3): D Lando Baxter @Elhandon - OTT - 119 TPE (+52) (Current update)

#12 (Up 3): D Cayden Saint @Symmetrik - YUK - 106 TPE (+40) (Current update)

#13 (Up 3): LW Ryuu Crimson @SlapshotDragon - SSK - 105 TPE (+51) (Current update)

#14 (Up 3): D Dylan Nguyen @Dtayl - SSK - 100 TPE (+45) (Current update)

#15 (Up 1): LW Karl von Moltke @alecbama - OTT - 95 TPE (+37) (Current update)

#16 (Up 3): D Shawn Glade @ShawnGlade - YUK - 91 TPE (+37) (Current update)

#17 (Down 4): LW Shawn Mendes @evrydayimbyfuglien - OSL - 83 TPE (+16) (Current update)

#18: G Kevin Weekes @Lefty - 67 TPE (+25) (Current update)

#19: D Paolo Nano @leafsman - 63 TPE (+33) (Current update)

19 active players. At 8 teams you have enough active players for a little more then 2 rounds. Which is pretty good. I remember some drafts where the end of the 2nd round would be already inactive. So this draft has that going for it. Another thing it has going for it is top end talent. 

Twinger will be over 300 practice hours even before the draft. Palo will be above 250, that's pretty nuts if you think about it. Not to long ago that this draft looked like a complete dud. It not only is not a dud, it's actually well rounded... Well if you are looking for a goalie, you may get into a who can get Havenk before someone else in the late 1st to early 2nd round. Hell since there is such a lack of goalies in this draft I can see Havenk even jump up in the draft. So maybe top 3 to 5? I don't know. It's a guessing game.

This draft is clearly a dream draft for forwards. If you want to build around a forward you can go with any of the top three, you want to depth? well you have  an ass load of talent to pick from. D is not to be overlooked int he draft because Kovalchuck will amass over 200 hours before the draft, Baxter continues his climb which may even see him sneak into the 1st round and not forgotten in all this is Saint who not like his name is not a Saint. But he is a damn good hockey player and I feel if he keeps it up maybe the steal of the draft. Why? Because to that point you have the big boys on top of the tower. Then your core is strong with darts game of guys that you can wildly throw not going for accuracy and still hit a gem but Saint is in the latter end of the core guys. He is... well the base of this draft and if you have a strong base you will fucking have a strong tower. 

From base to tip you have a rock solid draft. Yes I know that sounds like I am talking of cock. Sue me. Till next time, Fuck off.