10 hours ago, ColeMrtz21 said:

@Enorama GFX/Editor

@eaglesfan036 Writing

@McWolf Writing

@SidTheKid87 Graphics

@oilmandan Writing

@DaftRaincloud Will do anything for TPE

@Jtww Writing

@Joobles Interviewing (I know it wasn’t on the list of things we need but a lot of cool articles/concepts can come out of interviewing members/players/gms)

@BarzalGoat Editor-in-chief most likely

@Arayvenn Writing/Editor

@Cornflakers Graphics

@ColeMrtz21 Writing/Editor

This is just a list of whose applied and what they applied for, we’ve got the interest and I think after screening everyone we should be set with a staff, @Will @Beketov what needs to be done for approval? We can try and organize a pilot mag just to see how it goes and then go from there if necessary.

I don't see any reason for that. It looks like you clearly have the interest and the staff to make it work. 

I'm happy to give it the go ahead, we'll just need to get a new VHLM Mag group and private forum set up again for the new team and in the meantime you guys can finalize the staff list. 

40 minutes ago, Will said:

I don't see any reason for that. It looks like you clearly have the interest and the staff to make it work. 

I'm happy to give it the go ahead, we'll just need to get a new VHLM Mag group and private forum set up again for the new team and in the meantime you guys can finalize the staff list. 

I’m working on staff right now, I have a discord set up to try and make communication easier. I can pm you the invite code if you’d like

Do you guys want a grammar editor, just to run the articles through before final publish? It's simple enough and since I already get job pay for VHLM GM, I'd do it for free weekly and maybe like 2-3 as a bonus at the end of the season.

EDIT: Unless you're using the guys with "Editor" role for that - it used to be when we had the mag before, Editor role was basically just putting everything together, but I see you have 3 of them, so the grammar side of it might be already covered within that.

Edited by diamond_ace

3 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Do you guys want a grammar editor, just to run the articles through before final publish? It's simple enough and since I already get job pay for VHLM GM, I'd do it for free weekly and maybe like 2-3 as a bonus at the end of the season.

EDIT: Unless you're using the guys with "Editor" role for that - it used to be when we had the mag before, Editor role was basically just putting everything together, but I see you have 3 of them, so the grammar side of it might be already covered within that.

I appreciate the offer but we should have it handled, if we need anything I’ll be sure to come to you first though! Thank you!

Just now, ColeMrtz21 said:

I appreciate the offer but we should have it handled, if we need anything I’ll be sure to come to you first though! Thank you!

Good to hear bud. Wanted to leave the jobs to the new guys since I'm already getting job pay, plus I'm enjoying my creative freedom outside of a regular article. If you need me though, I'll be here, I want to see this take off.

1 minute ago, diamond_ace said:

Good to hear bud. Wanted to leave the jobs to the new guys since I'm already getting job pay, plus I'm enjoying my creative freedom outside of a regular article. If you need me though, I'll be here, I want to see this take off.

I’m telling ya right now I like where we’re going with it, everyone seems invested and excited to work on it. I’d expect a great mag for many seasons to come