Dahlberg The Bad Boy Of Davos - VSN Exclusive

BladeMaiden

VSN Exclusive - Getting to Know Davos’ New Bad Boy Elias Dahlberg

There are a lot of different personalities that make it to the VHL. It can be said that the common thread that holds the league together is the love of the sport. For some players it is the inner drive to be the best at the game they love, while other players are in it for the glory, fame or money. Today VSN shines a light on perhaps one of the interesting characters to be drafted into the VHL. He plays for the HC Davos Dinamos and has Ambitions that are as big as his mouth, which is admittedly always wide open ready to spit chirps at anyone within earshot. The Team here at VSN though it would be interesting to check in with Dahlberg who was a big fish in the little pond of the VHLM last season, but who is now a minnow in the shark infested waters of the VHL. Dahlberg in his usual fashion has come equipped with nothing but his ego, a few witty chips and his dazzling smile. Just before we started the interview Dahlberg winked in my direction “This is your lucky day doll face, I’m going to give the you the best interview of the ages.” With that typical Dahlberg comment and a an exasperated eyeroll from myself the interview had begun.

To start the interview off I asked Elias how he was enjoying being in Davos.  With his typical confident smirk, he replied “I really enjoy Davos. It's a nice and quiet city compared to the bustling city of Ottawa and reminds me more of home. The chocolate and cheese are very nice too.”

Elias has a history of substance use and recently went to rehab. ShawnGlade made the young player agree to go to rehab before being allowed to play in Davos. Dahlberg was next asked if he though rehab had worked for him. His reply was as follows “Yes, I've replaced my drug addiction with a chocolate one (swiss chocolate is damn good)” As if to prove his point Dahlberg took a chocolate out of the candy dish on my desk quickly unwrapped it and popped it in his mouth.

The next topic we breached was on rivals. The Dahlberg vs. Wahl Rivalry has been one for the ages with many chirps flying back and forth between the two spirited spitfire players. Dahlberg is famously known for his criticism of both Wahl’s personal life, specifically his relationship with VHLM hot shot @EudaldkpCharles Puigdemont , and his overall goalie skills. Wahl who has never been the type to back down from an over opinionated egomaniac, often gives Dahlberg a good hard reality check with his quick cutting comments. So what is going on with this rivalry now?  Dalberg responded, “I don't know how I can be rivals with someone who doesn't even play (Wahl has played many games, Dahlberg is overlooking facts yet again to feed his sense of superiority). But yes he's still my rival, but I've made some new ones with @Esso2264Ylonen and @PeacePeace.” When talking about his rivals skills Dahlberg is dismissive and states that  time will show that he is the superior player, destined for the Hall of Fame.

The next question that I asked Dahlberg was who he considered to be his best friend in Davos. Dahlberg paused to think for a second before replying, “Well, not really on the roster but more in the system. I'd say John Madden @Thranduil is my best friend, I played against him in the VHLM and we hang out whenever I'm in Canada or he's in Europe. On the actual team this season though I would say  @StoffidayStoffiday, he's always real kind and humble and all around makes the whole team feel good.” I think it is important to not that many Davos players have mentioned that they enjoy playing with Rhett Stoffiday for that reason as well and it is nice to see that he can meld with even the most radical personalities, it is no wonder they call him the heart of Davos.

Next Dalberg teased me asking if I actually had any hard questions for him today, because apparently my last few questions have been snooze worthy.  I cocked an eyebrow up at the insinuation that my questions have not been up to snuff.  I dryly ask Elias what he thinks of his team’s potential for the rest of the season. “Well, Shawn has said that this is a tank year, we obviously have good potential coming up, but this year as some of the rookies like me and Jerwa are still developing, and some of the vets are aging we won't compete like the other top teams, but we can still play some good and entertaining hockey” He spoke with a confidence and exuberance that  showed his love of being out on the ice and preforming for the fans.

Next question Dahlberg answered for myself and the VSN Crew was what he thought of Davos GM @ShawnGladeShawn Glade. Dahlberg seemed to be expecting this answer as he opened with a joke, “I think Shawn is incompetent and should be fired.” He laughed deeply and smiled, then added “Just kidding, Shawn's done great, especially considering its his first year GMing in the bigs. He's made some nice trades and has had a good control on the team.”

An Extra Dose of Elias Dahlberg, for The Fans.

Fav Color: Purple for Davos (This gives off the impression that his favorite colour will change with the teams he plays for)

Player #: 69  (He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively as he told us we should know why)

Why your fans love me: Cause I'm the best and hottest player in the league

Nicest for He’s Done for A Fan: This one time I spent a day with this make a wish kid named Dil @DilIsPickle, he was pretty cool and we had a load of fun. Rhett Stoffiday told a Different version of the story saying “Good lord, He took Dil to McDonald's and ditched him in the ball pit...I was there”

Music That Pumps Him Up: Mo Bamba

Dahlberg Ranks Top  and Bottom 3 players in the VHL: Top 3 in order, 1. Dahlberg, 2. Podrick Cast @Victor, 3.Joseph McWolf @McWolfWorst 3 players: In order 1. Brick Wahl, 2. Rylan Peace, 3. Jake Davis @Josh.

Edited by BladeMaiden

3 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Rumor has it that Dahlberg did hook up with the reporter that night

Like most rumors that pertain to Dahlbergs prowess as a ladies man, it is undoubtedly false. Dahlberg hasn't been able to score much on the ice, i doubt he is scoring much  off it either...

44 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Nicest for He’s Done for A Fan: This one time I spent a day with this make a wish kid named Dil @DilIsPickle, he was pretty cool and we had a load of fun. Rhett Stoffiday told a Different version of the story saying “Good lord, He took Dil to McDonald's and ditched him in the ball pit...I was there”

I was scarred. So many colours. So many balls.

Just now, ShawnGlade said:

Is this that make-a-wish kid

You better watch out Shawn, Davos in in for a law suit for sure. @Bushito should be ashamed, that make a wish kid is apparently one of Calgary's best hopes for the future, should i ask for a trade now or later? lol

1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

You better watch out Shawn, Davos in in for a law suit for sure. @Bushito should be ashamed, that make a wish kid is apparently one of Calgary's best hopes for the future, should i ask for a trade now or later? lol

Now aslong as it isn't to Davos. We'd tank every season with you on the team

1 minute ago, Nykonax said:

He's lying. I swear! There was only two colours in the ball pit!

"This is what you get for sobering up and trying to act like a normal hockey player, you were more fun when you were on the drugs Dahlberg. Who the hell loses a kid in a ball pit?" - Brick Wahl

Just now, BladeMaiden said:

"This is what you get for sobering up and trying to act like a normal hockey player, you were more fun when you were on the drugs Dahlberg. Who the hell loses a kid in a ball pit?" - Brick Wahl

There's a reason why he was a make a wish kid....

Just now, Nykonax said:

Now aslong as it isn't to Davos. We'd tank every season with you on the team

Look at the stat board before you speak, I'm doing ok as far as rookie goalies go, and I'm suppose to tank this season.

1 minute ago, Nykonax said:

There's a reason why he was a make a wish kid....

"I don't know about that Dahlberg, he was running away from you...seems like a smart kids to me.  I honestly don't know why @ShawnGlade trusts you to do any PR work." -Brick Wahl

"I don't know about that Dahlberg, he was running away from you...seems like a smart kids to me.  I honestly don't know why @ShawnGlade trusts you to do any PR work." -Brick Wahl

Buddy got trapped in a ball pit that was 1 foot deep and he was 4 feet tall. Not sure what part about that is smart. And Shawn lets me do PR work cause no one wants to meet any of the other bums on the team

10 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

Buddy got trapped in a ball pit that was 1 foot deep and he was 4 feet tall. Not sure what part about that is smart. And Shawn lets me do PR work cause no one wants to meet any of the other bums on the team

"First of all it was your job to protect the kid not matter his level of intelligence you negligent pain in my ass. Second I'm pretty sure that the Davos fans in general are enamored with a lot of your other team mates especially @Stoffiday Rhett Stoffiday, I'm sure @DilIsPickle would have rather spent the day with Stoff for sure. I heard he was unavailable had too many prior engagements doing high profile media work for Davos, must suck playing second fiddle to a goalie but i must have you use to it by now." -Brick Wahl

Edited by BladeMaiden

"First of all it was your job to protect the kid not matter his level of intelligence you negligent pain in my ass. Second I'm pretty sure that the Davos fans in general are enamored with a lot of your other team mates especially Rhett Stoffiday, I'm sure @DilIsPickle would have rather spent the day with Stoff for sure. I heard he was unavailable had too many prior engagements doing high profile media work for Davos, must suck playing second fiddle to a goalie but i must have you use to it by now." -Brick Wahl

Well he's fine now. And @DilIsPickle probably wouldn't want to go some Tennessee moonshine country music line dancing party. 

Just now, Nykonax said:

No you don't. Don't make me throw you in the ball pit again! Oh fuck. Did not mean to say that. I would never throw anyone into a ballpit....

"You give hockey players a bad rep Dahlberg. Even if a woman did lower her standards enough to sleep with you why would she ever stay, ya look like a reeeeaaaal  keeper with the way you just threatened that kid. Warren is never gonna even give you a side glance." -Brick Wahl

6 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

"You give hockey players a bad rep Dahlberg. Even if a woman did lower her standards enough to sleep with you why would she ever stay, ya look like a reeeeaaaal  keeper with the way you just threatened that kid. Warren is never gonna even give you a side glance." -Brick Wahl

I got plans for Warren don't worry, and the women lowering their standards must be 13/10's. With my looks everyone gives me side glances. And atleast I go for women....

3 hours ago, Nykonax said:

I got plans for Warren don't worry, and the women lowering their standards must be 13/10's. With my looks everyone gives me side glances. And atleast I go for women....

“Again I know you have a low IQ but Bisexual means I ‘go for’ both men and women, do try to get that very simple fact through your especially thick skull . And the only thing a Katie Warren is gonna do around you is run away. Also i’m Pretty sure Warren is in a lesbian love affair with that hot GM Lady in Quebec ...”  -Brick Wahl

7 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Also i’m Pretty sure Warren is in a lesbian love affair with that hot GM Lady in Quebec

Fuck. We need more chick players in this league

12 hours ago, Nykonax said:

Well he's fine now. And @DilIsPickle probably wouldn't want to go some Tennessee moonshine country music line dancing party. 

Dude, do you think I just sit on my front porch drinkin' moonshine all day and playing banjo?! I'm a professional hockey player for god's sake! I do all that, AND STOP PUCKS!

1 hour ago, Stoffiday said:

Dude, do you think I just sit on my front porch drinkin' moonshine all day and playing banjo?! I'm a professional hockey player for god's sake! I do all that, AND STOP PUCKS!

Take the victory, at least you can play the banjo. Dahlberg just plays with himself hoping for action he’ll never get.