Semi-Finals 2, GM 5: Ottawa Lynx vs. Halifax 21st

Beketov

Yo like for real. 

Did you see this shit? Technically Halifax loses on a 7th goal, even though their goalie only gave up 6. Gritty scored an empty netter, to put us up by two and then Halifax freeking scored 2 goals in the last minute to tie it, only to lose it within the first 3 minutes of overtime. Super silly game, as silly as it goes I'd say. VHLM playoffs them harsh momentum swings. Where any stretch of a minute or two can literally change the course of an entire game forever. 

• Commissioner
Just now, Devise said:

Yo like for real. 

Did you see this shit? Technically Halifax loses on a 7th goal, even though their goalie only gave up 6. Gritty scored an empty netter, to put us up by two and then Halifax freeking scored 2 goals in the last minute to tie it, only to lose it within the first 3 minutes of overtime. Super silly game, as silly as it goes I'd say. VHLM playoffs them harsh momentum swings. Where any stretch of a minute or two can literally change the course of an entire game forever. 

As silly as it goes? Last season we saw a 7-1 comeback haha. Still, absolutely crazy game.

6 hours ago, Devise said:

Yo like for real. 

I know right! Where's our momentum? We had it all

Just now, Spade18 said:

This sounds like a lot of "you" and not enough "yes I will make Shane Mars the greatest of all time"

Shane mars wont do it himself so I gotta do it eh